CHAPTER FIVE, roles & camping

The next morning the birds were chirping and everyone was peacefully sleeping

The next morning the birds were chirping and everyone was peacefully sleeping. Tabitha excitedly ran over to Kourtney's bunk, giggling a bit upon hearing her snoring softly. She kneels beside the bed and sings, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Kourtney groans in her sleep, pushing Tabitha away which caused Tabitha to laugh a bit. She turns to lay on her right side, facing away from Tabitha. Tabitha leans closer to try to get her attention and tries again. "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

"Free the werewolves, it's not their fault. Blame it on the moon." Kourtney pleaded, shaking her head before she went back to sleep.

"Good morning, Elsa." Tabitha grinned.

Kourtney was wide awake when she heard Tabitha say that. She pulled her eye mask up, staring at the brunette-haired girl with shock. Then she grinned and they both squeal excitedly. Kourtney quickly got out of bed, linking arms with Tabitha as they both rush over to where the cast list was posted.

"Wait! You're Anna?" Kourtney excitedly asked.

"Yeah, I can't believe it!" Tabitha beamed.

"Then that makes us sisters!" Kourtney cheered, holding onto Tabitha's hands as she squealed excitedly along with her, both of the girls jumping up and down out of excitement.

Everyone who were nearby covered their ears at the high-pitched squealing. "Wow!" Ricky comments, wincing slightly at the loud noise. "I didn't know your voices could even reach that register."

"What?" Marc raised his voice, acting as if he had trouble hearing after the loud high-pitch squealing.

"Plug your ears, I'm about to join them." Carlos grins, gently pushing the girls out of the way. He looks at the cast list. Ricky and Marc joins him to check the cast list as well. "I can't believe I'm playing..."

"Olaf!" Ricky noticed.

"Oh, I love Olaf! He's the best." Marc grinned.

"Congrats, bro." Ricky commented, patting Carlos on the shoulder.

"Yeah, I don't think that's the role he wanted." Marc realized, noticing the look of disbelief on Carlos' face.

"Why did I hear loud squealing this early in the morning?" Maeve complained as she joined everyone.