CHAPTER SEVEN, no drama

In honor of Corbin Bleu arriving, the campers decided to put on a show for him, singing a classic song from High School Musical 1

In honor of Corbin Bleu arriving, the campers decided to put on a show for him, singing a classic song from High School Musical 1. Everyone was at the pool, wearing swimsuits and getting in positions.

"And cut!" Ricky calls out, stopping the music when he noticed EJ walking by. "It's just EJ."

Everyone groans. "Wow, sorry I'm not Corbin Bleu." EJ scoffs. He furrows his eyebrows, pointing at Carlos' shoes. "Hey, I don't remember Sharpay wearing chinos."

Carlos stands up since he had been sitting down on a towel. "Excuse you. Flawless skin and sunlight do not mix."

"Honey, you know where Corbin is?" Tabitha questioned, looking at him curiously.

"Corbin's helicopter had a maintenance issue." EJ replies with a sheepish look. "He'll be here any second." He glances at everyone with hesitancy. "Are we totally sure about doing this?"

Carlos outstretches his arms and smiles. "We wanna impress Corbin Bleu. And how else does one impress a person except by performing elaborate musical numbers for them? Places, everyone! Someone hand me my sunglasses!"

****

Everyone was inside the barn now, doing some stretching exercises, when Corbin and his cameraman, Channing, finally showed up. "Mr. Bleu. We have a killer first read-through for today." EJ smiled.

"Right." Corbin said and walked down the aisle the teens had made since they were standing in front of each other. He didn't seem to be very interested in what EJ had to say.

"Okay, yeah, you make the rounds." EJ shrugged.

Kourtney grinned and squealed excitedly with Ashlyn after Corbin commented on her outfit. Tabitha chuckled at seeing this, smiling with amusement. She knew Kourtney had the plan of getting Corbin's attention by wearing something he liked. And she knew his favorite colors were gold and black which is why she was wearing gold and black today.

"Keep warming up, gang." Corbin calls out. "We're gonna check some sound levels."

"Hey, Mr. Director." Tabitha grinned, walking over to EJ, who looked at her with a smile.