CHAPTER TWO, frozen

Tabitha followed her boyfriend as he showed her and their friends where everything was

Tabitha followed her boyfriend as he showed her and their friends where everything was. EJ lets go of Tabitha's hand to walk in front of the group, setting his duffle bag down as he faces his girlfriend and friends with a smile. He then points out where everything was. "Boys' bunk, girls' bunk, mountains, ocean, and sometimes there's bears." Marc raised his eyebrows with surprise when EJ said the last part and he glanced around with slight, trying his best to show he wasn't nervous.

Tabitha's eyes widen, sharing a nervous look with Maeve. "Seriously?" She questioned in disbelief, looking at her boyfriend worriedly.

"Got it." Kourtney responded to EJ, looking around nervously.

EJ picks up his duffle bag, beginning to walk backwards. He points at his girlfriend and friends. "Okay, I will see you all tonight for the big announcement. Oh." He runs back over to Tabitha, who smiles at him with surprise as he smiles at her. He cups her chin, pulling her in for a sweet kiss. "Love you." EJ told her, smiling fondly at her when they pulled away.

Tabitha smiles softly, ignoring the blush appearing on her face and how her heart fluttered at the sweet gesture EJ did. "Love you too."

As EJ walks away, Carlos and Kourtney look at each other with sad eyes. "How many days has it been?" Carlos questioned.

"Ten minutes." Kourtney whined and Carlos groaned. Tabitha looked at them both with sympathetic smiles, feeling bad for them that they had to be away from their significant others.

****

The girls get to the Honeycomb and Kourtney is the one to walk in first. She chuckles nervously. "Oh! This is deeply round."

"Six sides is some next-level feng shui." Ashlyn commented as Gina closed the door since she was the last one in.

"And some zero-level privacy."

"It's honestly kinda cute." Maeve smiled and Tabitha nodded in agreement.

The walls of the cabin were a teal blue, bunk beds were set up across the room, there was even a swing in the corner, there was a bathroom, a window seat, and some chairs and small tables set up in the middle of the room. There was also a bookshelf off to one side of the room, bright colors and different decorations filled the room as well.