Chapter 1 - I'm Bo Bryan

I am sitting in my apartment living room in the middle of Nashville. I am so bored yet so hopeful. I am waiting more for a call seeing if someone wants my lyrics. The TV is on to the news and my dad is on there yet again. I smile knowing that he got to where he was with no help and that is what I'm going to do. Bo Bryan is going to be big just like his dad. I'm going to be famous and have women flaunting over him. I may only be 26 but I'll get somewhere.
My parents convinced me to go to college first and I went for business. I didn't really care but I did. I wanted to make my parents happy. They've done so much for me in life and I had one of the best childhoods a kid could want thanks to them.
My father and I are extremely close. Everyone says I look, sound, and act just like him. I'm just as crazy and funny as he is supposedly. He is getting up in age and is now 62 years old. He still does his touring thing. He said when all the kids are grown up he is probably just going to retire and only do special shows and what not. He'll still love to meet fans but that's as far as he wants to go. He only has about two more months till the twins are out of high school.
My mama and I are close too. She may be 56 but she still looks young and my dad keeps telling her that because she don't believe him. She is the woman who was there doing dad and mom when dad wasn't. I don't hate my dad for the career he had and the times he was unable to be there but for the times he was, I was more than happy. My mama made sure we respected, loved, cared, and saw our dad. She also made sure we did with her. She was so nice to all of us and did anything for us. She tried to make everything fair. She's even gone through a lot in life, especially getting shot and losing my first sister Skylar. I could only imagine how heart breaking that one. Even to this day my mom makes sure she calls or texts me every day to every other day. I have to say my parents are the best in the world.
My brother Tatum is 24. He is in college for acting and wants to move to California to become a famous actor. Our parents are supporting his dream just like they are mine but they are letting us do it on our own which will make this worth the while. Tatum also is part of the military. He went in when he was 18 and has just got out on an honorable discharge because he served his 6 years. Mom and Dad were so afraid that he would go overseas but he didn't. So his schooling is free basically. His girlfriend has been his girlfriend since his senior year of high school. Her name is Amber and she is a year younger than him. She is gorgeous may I say and very nice.

Bryson is 18 and still the shy guy. He is the nerd of the family still. He is the one that likes to play games, and read books but I have to give it to him, he is extremely smart. He is in advanced classes just like I was but he started out in elementary school for gifted kids. He doesn't care about women yet so he says that’s why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Bailee being the youngest is the sister all three guys protect. I have to say Tate has done the best job at doing so because he has handed it to a few guys that tried to take advantage of her. She went through a young party phase right into high school. She got in trouble by dad for sneaking out. Yet got away after a day because she cried to him. She is still a daddy's girl. She looks just like mom though. Bryson knows to keep the guys around her in line because she is one of those popular redneck girls. I tell her watch because people will be since our dad is Luke Bryan. She didn't listen a few times and got hurt but now she is with this guy for a year and a half his name is Trevor. I met him twice so far. He didn't seem like too bad of a guy. He was a pure redneck that grew up on a farm.

I break out of my trance of thinking of my family by getting a call from my brother Tate.

"Tate, what's up?" I say answering the phone. He laughs.

"Nothing bro. You home?" He asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked him.