Chapter 18 - Make It Right

~Kendyl's Point of View~

I was only half asleep when I heard Bo's bedroom door open. I heard by the way the clothes were thrown in different parts of the room that it was him. I tried to make it look like I was still sleeping. I stayed facing away from him as he got under the covers. He came up closely to me. He put his arm around me and I pulled it off me. I really didn't want him to touch me.

"Baby." He whispered trying to put his hand back but I slapped it away.

"Couch Bo." I said. I was not dealing with this. Also leaving me to think on my own didn't help. It made me more mad and upset than I've ever been since I'm so in love with him.

"Come on. Please talk to me. I hate when you're mad at me. I want to make this all right and us to go back to being happy and you not at my throat all the time. Please baby." He came close behind me and put his arm around me tight. His head was behind mine. I could feel his breathes on my neck. I sighed.

"How are you going to make this better Bo?" I asked moving. He let me go enough for me to push his arm off me and sit up. "You're gone longer than normal for meetings. You forget so much that I tell you recently. You are more busy than you were before tour. You don't text me back all the time or call me back. What is going on Bo? Am I boring you? Am I not enough anymore?" I had tears now. "Is there someone else?" I asked he shot up quickly and turned me towards him.

"Don't EVER accuse me of cheating. I will NEVER cheat on you. You are my world. I may forget but it's typical for me. I didn't forget a lot before because I was not doing everything I had to do now. My father is very forgetful and my mama helps him with that. Always has. She did get mad a few times at him especially when it's important but she helped him. I need you to help me remember. I need to fix the calendar in my phone to make sure I stay on top of everything. Whether it is meetings, interviews, studio time, or dates with you. I should have it in there. I messed up bad today. I forgot to bring you to dinner. I'm so sorry for that. I will make it up to you I promise. We are going to your parents than mine tomorrow. I remember to do that. Days crunch together for me and I just need help Kendyl. Just please don't ever accuse me of cheating again. I am not a cheater. My father has told me about him making out with some woman he cheated on my mama with. He told me the retched feeling that it gave him. How dirty he felt. How horrible he had hurt my mama. He said he broke and for the two months that mama moved in with Blake and Miranda. He was completely broken. That's how I'd be without you. I would NEVER want to put me or you through that. I don't care about fucking fans. I don't care about any of them more than I care about you. You are put first Kendyl minus my forgetful mind. It won't ever forget you. It'll always remember you and that how much love I have for you." He said. I had tears streaming down my face.

How could I accuse Bo of cheating. I was so stupid to do that. He does really love me. He just forgets. I have been way too harsh on him. I can help him set up his calendar and make sure that everything is right for him. I can help him remember birthdays and parties, and taking me on dates.

He put his hand on my cheek and wiped away tears. He told me I was too beautiful to cry. A smile came to my face as he leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him right back. I can't believe myself but I'm glad the fight of this is over. I can't be mad anymore.

When he pulled away. I put my arms around him and held him close to me. He held me and kissed my forehead. We laid down together and before I could fall asleep I heard him humming the song he made for me. Reason's like this are why I fell in love with him. He isn't only just the love of my life but my best friend.

~Erin's Point of View~

I was looking up at the ceiling when I heard walking up the steps. I sat up and covered myself better. My knees were to my chest when I saw the door slowly creek open and Tate enter. He turned and closed the door trying to not make a loud sound.