Chapter 12 - Bryson's Problems

~Bo's point of view~

Kendyl and I were having dinner at my parents tonight. Pa called and said Ma was feeling up to having everyone over for dinner and Pa was making it. It's been only two weeks since Kendyl and I have been together but I feel amazing with it. I am to go on tour soon though. This means I'm leaving Kendyl behind, along with my family.

I was thinking on asking Kendyl to tag along. She does online schooling anyway. She doesn't have a job that is that great. A coffee shop sucks major ass if you ask me. I'll take over payments on her cell phone bill if she wants. Her father said doesn't worry about the truck insurance because he will pay it for as long as she is on tour with me. It would actually be a big help. Jason actually made me think more towards having her come.

Tate has been with Erin and so far nothing is going wrong with them either. He seems happier. She is very nice and keeps him on track. He does have those drinking nights with his friends on most Friday's but I think Erin is keeping him on a good track.

Bailee and her boyfriend broke up last week. She doesn't seem to be too bothered by it. Which is surprising but I didn't talk to her much about it. She talked to Pa about it and he wasn't too happy. I just stay out of her personal business unless she wants me to know.

Bryson is still acting weird as shit. He is always in his room. If he isn't in his room he is at a friend's house. I have a bad feeling on why he is keeping to himself. Something is not right. He use to always be up for Film Fridays and Sunday Sunday's. Sometimes even had Take Out Tuesdays. He always was upbeat with that but now he is being weird. Tate says he is acting normal but Tate never paid attention to him anyway since they stopped getting along after Bryson hit 10.

I was in my room when Kendyl walked out of the bathroom and into my room all dressed up and ready.

"Ready to go Cowboy?" She asked me. I walked over to her and put my arms around her.

"Why yes beautiful. Was just waiting on you." I said.

"Sorry." She leaned up kissing me.

"I'd wait longer. No worries. You driving or me?" I asked her.
"You." She said walking out of my room and out the door. I shook my head and laughed as I grabbed my keys and shut the door locking it behind me.

On the drive to my parent's house she was singing all the tunes on the radio. My album was released yesterday and I just gave Kendyl her copy today. She hasn't listened to it yet but I can't wait for her to hear the one song she will know is about her.

We pulled up to my parent's house and went in. Tate was already there with Erin. They were cuddled up on the love seat watching TV with Pa, Mama, and Lee. They looked at us and smiled.

"Well hello there to the lovely couple." Mama said getting up and coming over to hug us. I hugged her lightly and so did Kendyl.

"Hey mama. You look a lot better today." I told her which was true. She did.

"I told her soon she'll be looking like her super model self again." Pa said and Ma rolled her eyes.

"Oh hush you. I'm 56. Don't start." She said laughing sitting back down.

"Mama Bryan, you still could be a model at 56." Kendyl said and Mama smiled at her.

"Come and sit. Stop all that standing." Pa said moving closer to Mama putting his arm around her so we can sit on the couch with them. We did as we were told.