Chapter 4 - Dinner For Two

It's been three weeks and I've been busy as hell. Kendyl and I talk daily. I've been signed to the company and they want me to start doing an album which I had a meeting earlier for. I was beat. I didn't feel like doing anything. I just wanted to sit back, drink a beer, and watch baseball. I was hungry though. I might stop and get food on the way home. Maybe I'll order delivery.

My parents wanted me to come over but I didn't feel like dealing with them today. I felt like having a calming night. I made sure I had a full tank before I got home and instantly took my boots off. I threw my hat on the couch and slouched into the recliner. I closed my eyes and felt like I could possibly take a nap but my phone ringing took me out of it. I groaned. It better not be Tate. If he is asking for more help in college he better start asking mom or dad. I looked at the caller ID and it said Kendyl and everything I was just thinking went out the window and a smile plastered on my face.

"Darlin." I answered and I could tell she was smiling from the giggle she gave.

"Cowboy. How was your meeting?" She asked.

"I'm tired, hungry, and exhausted feeing. It was long and treacherous." I said.

"Awe poor cowboy. How could I make your day better?" She asked sweetly.

"I don't know. My mind is gone today." I honestly had no clue. He coming over alone would be better.

"I got a great idea. I'll be over in 30 minutes." She said. I smiled wider. Kendyl coming over always made everything better.
"Okay. I'll be waiting for ya." I said and she diffidently smiled again.

"See ya soon Cowboy." She said hanging up.

Okay, in three weeks I have grown feelings for her. I have had sex with her again, well a couple more times but that's not why I have grown more feelings. She treats me great. She does things for me. She calls me or texts me to make sure my days are going great. Hell she is coming over now to make sure my day is better. How could I not fall for this woman? She is gorgeous, sweet, smart, talented, and funny. Those are things I want in a woman. She also is pushing me to work harder for my dream of being a country singer just like my pa.

I haven't told no one about her and I having sex and always talking. I know Tate would tell me I'm falling for a Williams girl. Jason's going to hurt me. If I hurt her dad will be mad. I don't know. I can't help but want her. I want to treat her right too. I make sure I text her good morning and good night because I know she'll either wake up or go to sleep knowing that someone does that. I also have picked her up a few times just to go get some lunch or dinner when I was free. She's even come over here to watch movies. I normally buy us take out. I just have so much fun with her.

I turned on the TV and went to take a shower before she got here. I had to smell good. No, I don't have the attention in having sex with her. I actually have more intentions. I really do like her so I think I need to just be a man and ask her on an actual date. I got to look at my schedule and make this Saturday and Sunday free which it 90% will be. I can do this.

When I was putting on new Jeans my door was being knocked on. I walked quickly zipping them and buttoning before opening the door. Kendyl was standing there with a bag and a smile. I moved to the side looking at her confused. I shut the door and followed her to the kitchen area.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She looked at me and then just smiled going back to what she was originally doing She laid out a bunch of things on the counter and was looking through my pots and pans. "Darlin. Hello?" I said more confused now. She stood back up with two pans in her hands and smiled.