Chapter 30 - The Bryan Family (Finale)

~30 years Later~

It's been 30 years since I won Entertainer of the Year for the first time. I've gotten a lot since then but I'm going to tell you everything that has gone on since then. Let's start with the youngest to ending me with me.

Bailee, well we all know she had her little boy Luther Thomas Bryan who evidently we called Tommy. He is now 30 and a mechanic. He was not the nicest kid growing up and had a little bit of anger problems but Bailee been able to get that under control. He has his own wife currently named Nicolette. She is a very nice girl and they have a son together named Luther Michael Bryan. Who is now 5 years old and Nicolette is 27.

Bailee ended up being a stay at home Mom because she actually married Isaiah Michael Fisher. Yup, Carrie Underwood's oldest. They may be 5 years apart but they ended up starting their own little family and Isaiah like his father ended up in hockey.

Isaiah and Bailee ended up having two girls and then a boy. Madison, Marie, and Michael. Michael just turned 18 and seems like he will be taking after his father. The only kid who doesn't have Isaiah's last name is Tommy but Bailee wanted to keep him as a Bryan for Pa's sake and to show that Tommy is sure a Bryan.

Bailee lives at home with Isaiah and is 55. Tommy always comes by the house and checks on his mom. He is a total mama's boy just like Tate was. Madison is 22, Marie is 20 and Michael is 18. They are a pretty happy family and they always come over to Kendyl and my house for Christmas and Thanks giving.

Bryson and Brandy were engaged but didn't get married. They just had Bentley together. Bryson went on to find another woman by the name of Juliet who he fell deeply in love with but she ended up cheating on him. He finally found another woman Karen. She was going to school for the same thing he was. They ended up making a family and are happy right now. They had two kids. Kevin and Trisha. Bentley is 37 and is working in New York. He has two kids and a girlfriend he had them with because marriage is not with him and he is trying to actually become a Saturday night life host. Kevin is 25 and Trisha is 20. Both of them are still at home with Bryson.

Bryson ended up being a Journalist for the Grand Ole Opry. Which surprised all of us but Pa was really happy that he got a job. Bryson actually found Karen a job there as well and they still currently work there.

Tate and Erin got married about a year after I got my Entertainer of The Year award only because they were pregnant with a baby girl. They named her Nicole after mama. Which I have to say she does look a lot like mama. She is 29 right now and is a professional hunter. She actually now just found a man by the name of Steven Warlow. They are close to being engaged. Mama got really close with her and taught her everything just because Tate had Mama around all the time.

Erin and Tate then ended up having another girl they named Samantha. She is 25. She is finishing college to be an RN. She is a very bright girl and looks like Erin. They then finally had their boy and final child Tatum Junior. If Tate wanted a clone of him he got him. He is 21 and a hell raiser. He is a drinker and he wants to be an actor. Go figure.

Now for sadness.

Mama died at about 7 years ago at 85. Her cancer came back and it was too late. Her body was not going to be able to fight it. She chose not to do chemo either. Pa stood by her every single step of the way. He made sure Mama's final years were happy. Surprisingly he lived that long with expectations. He always said that he would live longer than mama because he didn't want her to die of a broken heart.

Instead Pa died of a broken heart within a week of mama. Pa's health was going down a bunch and Tate and Erin took over the house we all grew up in. They made sure Ma and Pa lived with them because Erin and Tate would not put them in a home. Nicole helped while she was home take care of them and do everything. So did Kendyl and I's two oldest and Bailee's Tommy. Tommy was close to Pa very much.