Chapter 24 - Perfect Wedding

~Bo's Point of View~

Today is the day I get married to the best and most wonderful woman in my life. I just got done putting on everything and all the guys were with me. My father was sitting in the chair while Tate was finishing his hair. Bryson is texting probably Brandy. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

I have been waiting for this day for so long. Ever since I asked Kendyl to marry me and her saying yes, I've been counting down the days until she could be call Kendyl Bryan and not Williams. Jason is also in here with all us guys. He was sitting on his phone as well. I turned around and looked at everyone. My father looked at me and got up. He walked up to me and fixed my bow.

"This is going to be one of the most important moments of your life son." He said leaving my bow alone. "Then when you have your first child that will be because it's with someone you love and you created a beautiful being. You thought graduating college was the best or getting up on that stage? Nothing compares to the nerves you're going to feel now." He smiled. I smiled back at him.

"I feel 10 times happier than I was on our first time trip to Disney world. My nerves are worse than the first time up on stage but I'm more sure of this than I have ever been in my whole life." I told him.

"I felt the same way with your mother. The only difference is you've known Kendyl your whole life and I only knew your mama about two years before we married."

"How did you know she as the right one?" I asked him.

"Well when I first met her in that room. She took my breath away. I pushed away feelings because it was going to be strictly business but when we talked and had the same heartbreaks, the same kind of dreams for our future, and the fun we shared. I knew that I could love her forever. I may have messed up but true loves prevails son. Your mama forgave me and kept me in her heart. I also know and knew she was the one because I know I wouldn't be able to live or love another woman like that. Still can't to this day." He said smiling. Then Jason got up and smiled at us.

"I've been married three times and I finally was able to find my mate." Jason looked at me. "I've cheated and messed up something good that I had but we were not meant to be. When I tried working everything out with Jess she just couldn't look at me anymore. We had to divorce. Brittney. Well... I mistakenly married her. We hardly lasted more than 4 years. Now I'm happier than ever. The girls love her. I love her."

"Thanks Pa, Jason." I said nodding at each of them. "I think it is time that I go take my place so you can go get Kendyl and I can finally get married." They both just smiled when I said that.

I walked out and took my place while my father went to go walk with my mother. Jason went to go bring Kendyl down the aisle. My hands started to sweat. I was so anxious and nervous at the same time. I looked around and saw all the people we invited to the wedding sitting patiently with smiles on their faces.

I had all my band mates sitting on my side in the second row. Behind them I had friends, and other family. The front row was just for my family. On Kendyl's side her step mother was sitting further away from my side. She had a smile on her face looking at me. I looked around to all her friends and family that followed.

When the music started Kendyl's mother and step father were the first ones to walk out. Her mother was looking very nice in her dress that matched the wedding. Her step father was very tall and skinny but a great man. He was a banker but is now retired. Once they got to their seats I looked at who was next knowing I was going to smile.