Chapter 7 - Dinner With Mr. Williams

I went home and saw that I only had about 30 minutes probably even less. I texted Kendyl that I was home and I'm leaving the door unlocked so she can walk right in. I grabbed a towel and took a quick shower. I looked at myself and fixed up my beard a little and made sure it all looked neat. I dried my hair as much as possible with the towel then put it around me and walked into my room.

I grabbed my black boxer briefs and then went to my closet. I looked through a bunch of jeans till I decided to just go with the tight black ones. I put them on and looked for a nice button up shit. I wasn't going to wear white since I know I would get that dirty easily. I didn't want to go with a black shirt since it would make it seem like I'm going to a funeral. Maybe I should match Kendyl. I do have a blue, red, green, gray, and darker blue button up.
I went into the living room to find my phone when the door opened. There Kendyl stood in a nice short blue dress. Her hair was done nice. Her makeup was very little but it made her cheeks and eyes pop out so vibrantly. I couldn't help but stare. The dress even showed some cleavage and it made her boobs perk up more than normal.

"I see you're almost ready." She said in a teasing tone.

"Yeah, I can't figure out what shirt to wear." I told her and she walked right past me to my bedroom. I followed her as she shifted through.

"I'm gonna make you match me and to be on the safe side make it the dark blue shirt since you are a messy eater." She said grabbing the shirt and opening it up. She helped me put it on and then grabbed my pants and undid them. "You have to tuck this in so easier this way." She smirked up at me. I grinned down at her.

"Thought you couldn't wait to take my pants off." She rolled her eyes as she did the buttons on my shirt from top to bottom. I watched as she got down and did the last one. Then it dawned on me. "I don't have to wear a tie right?" I asked not liking ties.

"Well from what I saw Chester is wearing one, and so is daddy so what do you think?"
"I'm a Bryan though. My dad doesn't wear ties. Only has probably like 5 times in his life after he met my mama." I told her. She let me do my own pants and went to the closet.

"Can you even put a tie on?" She asked as she grabbed a nice one. I laughed.

"Of course. I would have the already made ones like Tate if I didn't." I told her as she handed me the tie. I groaned as I flipped up my collar and slowly tied it.

Kendyl just sat on my bed watching me as I fixed my collar and went to get a jacket that would look nice with this. I then sat at my bed and put my black cowboy boots on and fixed my jeans to look nice along with everything else. I stood up and went in front of her putting my hands out. She grabbed them and I pulled her up.

She looked beautiful just standing there with me. Her smile made me want to kiss her lips. The shine in her eyes made me want to stare into them forever. How soft her hands were made me want her to hold and touch me every day. I also like the way she sounds when she says my name. It sooths me in no way a woman has been able to before.

"You ready?" She asked. I put my hand on her cheek and smiled.

"As I'll ever be." I leaned down and kissed her gently. She smiled into the kiss and when I pulled away her cheeks were slightly flushed and her smile was bigger than before.

"Your truck?" She asked as I walked away and out of the room.

"Yes ma'am." I said grabbing my keys and my phone before opening the door and letting her out first.

We got to my truck and I opened the door for her. She thanked me as she got in and I shut the door. I got in and started on the way of the restaurant she told me to go to. I parked and grabbed my wallet out of the center console before getting out and helping Kendyl out of the truck. We saw that Jason, his wife, Keeley, and Chester were standing outside. I looked at my phone and we were 10 minutes early. I looked at her and she smiled and grabbed my hand.