Chapter 3 - Signed

I walked into my parents house and Tate was sitting in the living room with his feet up watching TV. My dad was reading the paper in there. I walked in and sat on the couch next to Tate. He looked over and smirked at me. My dad looked over and just smiled. I heard someone else walk in and it was my mom. She handed my dad a cup and kissed him before sitting down next to him.

"I heard you had a fun night huh?" My dad asked me. I looked at Tate and he just smiled.

"Uh, we did get drunk. So yeah." I said. My mom looked slightly disappointed. She gave me a don't become an alcoholic talks a few months back and since then I slowed down but not enough for her. She is just worried but ugh it's a mom thing I guess.

"It was diffidently fun. I got to bring a chick home, Bo did. We both had fun. Look neither are hung over so we didn't drink too much Ma." Tate said. My dad and mom both looked at Tate confused.

"You brought a chick home? You mean your girlfriend?" Ma asked. Tate shook his head.

"Sorry to say this in your presence mama but she is a fucking whore. SHe cheated on me when I was gone and now is pregnant by the son of a bitch. Sorry mama." Tate said.

"Wow, after all these years." Dad said shaking his head and putting the paper down after folding it.

"Yeah. I was gonna ask her to marry me. This is why we went out last night." Tate said. Great now they know we were doing depressed drinking on his part. Good job Tate.

"Do you at least know who you brought home?" Ma asked.

"I used a condom and yes ma. She was an old fling in high school." Tate said. She then looked at me.

"Uh. I rather not say." I said looking at the TV trying to ignore. I saw dad look and smile.

"Thomas." My mother said and I groaned.

"Mama please. I don't wanna say who I had sex with okay? I don't know how I feel about it right now. Gosh, y'all's know more about my sex life than me." I said getting aggravated because I hated that my parents were easy going enough to talk sex to. Tate was like that too.

"IT's cause they don't do it no more Bo. Just leave the old folks be." Tate teased them.

"Tate, you have no clue how much loving I still give your mama after all these years. We're still your age when it comes to that." My dad said and pulled my mama close and growled at her. She giggled. I was going to say I'm leaving but then I got a call on my phone. I looked and didn't know the number.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hello is this Thomas Bo Bryan?" The voice asked.

"Yes it is, who's is calling?" I asked. My parents and Tate were both staring at me so I got up and started walking.

"I'm Jackson Johnson. I'm with Nashville Records. I would like to having a meeting with you about your vocals. You're lyrics are good son but I have more in store for you if you're interested for a meeting with me tomorrow." My eyes got wide.

"Yes! I am totally in sir. What time tomorrow do you want to meet?" I asked him.

"2. I'll have Nancy, the lady at the front desk on the first floor tell you where to go from there."

"That's perfect for me. Thank you Sir." I said.

"No Thank You Mr. Bryan. I'll see you tomorrow." He said and hung up. I jumped and yelled

"FUCKING YES!" I said and ran back into the living room. My parents and Tate were just staring at me. "I GOT  A MEETING AT NASHVILLE RECORDS!" I yelled still hype.

"Calm down son. What kind of meeting?" My dad asked.

"He said he wants to have a meeting for my vocals not for my lyrics even though they're great too." I said excited. My mom got up and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you!" She said kissing my cheek.  My dad got up and patted my back then brought my mama  and I in for a hug.

"Good job Bo. Told you that you could do it." My dad said. I felt amazing. I have the feeling this week is going to be even more amazing.

I stayed at my parents till after dinner. It was about 7 at night when I was about to leave and I remembered I didn't text Kendyl nor did I talk to Tate about it. Tate and I were going to walk out the door when Bailee decided she was going to come with us. I really didn't want her to but I knew why. SHe wanted to smoke.

Tate and I sat on the back porch being watch for her since she didn't want mama or pa to find out. Bailee only smoked cigarettes but Dad really hated it. Mama was very understand but Bailee really only does it to be cool but got hooked so she is fucked now. My mind wandered off the Kendyl and I smiled and was brought out of it by Tate slapping my arm. He looked at me weird then Bailee was finished. She said love you good night because she had to get a shower and in bed before dad smelled her. She also had school tomorrow.

It was quiet between us because I didn't know how to bring up last night. For some reason I wanted to know more but I didn't want him to know I remember hardly anything about it. I also wanted to get this over so I could text Kendyl so I don't break my promise but I feel like she probably is taking me for an asshole already.

"So Last night. How was it." Tate nudged me.

"What do you mean how was it?" I asked.

"Sex with Kendyl. The hotter sister of the William's family."  Tate raised his eye brows and I chuckled.

"I wish I could remember it but I must say, hottest woman I've seen naked in my bed. Even when we were in high school." I smirked

"You blacked out huh?" I nodded. "Who'd you bring home?" I asked.

"Well I rented a room technically and it was Keith Urban's daughter Faith. I have to say you got the luck out of both of us last night. I rather of had Kendyl but enjoy that. Her sister hates me." Tate laughed. I nodded.

"She said. She threatened if I hurt her sister she'd basically hurt me or probably get her dad on me. She said I can't fuck and leave like you do." I told him He laughed.

"She is mad because after I kissed her I told her that Kendyl's hotter. I'm an honest man but I'm just not as smooth as you are I guess. You got dad's smoothness. I got his blunt ass." I laughed.

"I am gonna get going. I gotta text Kendyl." I said. Tate said Oh!

"Someone likes someone." Tate said. I rolled my eyes.

"I promised as a friend. I don't like her. She is only 21. I like older women remember?" He pft me.

"Sure." I stood up and got my phone out and texted her a Hey, told you I didn't forget and then stuck my phone back in my pocket before going inside.

I said my goodbyes to my family and headed back to my apartment. I took a shower then walked out in my boxers and laid down. My bed wasn’t made and I looked over at the imprint it had from Kendyl. How could that still be there? I laid on my side facing the side of the bed and smelled her faint perfume. I smiled thinking about her as I fell asleep.

_________

10 votes till next chapter.
What do you y'alls think about Bo being asked to get signed by someone?
What do you think he really thinks about Kendyl?

Thanks for reading

- Pup