Chapter 28 - On Her Own

~Bailee's Point Of View~

Oh my god. I can't believe it. He is going to hurt me. I just know it. How am I not going to tell him? I got to tell my parents first but what about Mitch. He is not going to like this. I told him that he needed to use condoms. He is not going to like this. I don't think I could take anything more from him.

"Babe! Where are you?" I heard Mitch yell from downstairs. He must be back from the store. Shit.

"Bathroom!" I yelled back trying to sound like nothing is wrong with me. He was jogging up the steps. I was freaking out and was too late because I had the pregnancy tests in my hand and Mitch had the door open looking at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking at me.

"N-n-no-nothing." I answered.

"That doesn't look like nothing." He said pointing and raising his voice. I started to get scared.

"P-p-p..." I started to say but felt and instant hit to my face. It pushed me into the sink. I let the pregnancy test fall and held onto the sink so I didn't all down.

"You better not be pregnant Bailee! I told you that you can't get pregnant!" He growled getting closer.

"I didn't mean too." I said trying to move away from him but I was against a wall with no way out.

"Bitch. Are you!?" He yelled and asked. I slowly nodded feeing tears start but before one could even fall he grabbed me and started to drag me out of the bathroom and down the hall.

"No! Stop!" I screamed trying to stop him.

"You whore! It can't be mine! I won't have a child with a worthless piece of shit like you!" He yelled at me as he let me fall to the ground in the living room. I didn't know what to cover up or anything. I can't fight back. He will just get madder at me. "Get the hell up!" He growled.

I looked up at him. He was red with anger. Standing right above me. I started to move and felt a sharp pain go into my ribs. I cried out and held my ribs. I then felt a swift kick that hit my face. My nose felt like it cracked. I could feel blood pouring out of my nose.

I was going to die if I didn't get out of here. He was going to kill the baby that didn't ask for this or for a father like him. I opened my eyes to see his foot collide with my side once more as I cried out in pain again. I tried to withhold the tears as I looked for something. The only thing I could see as the coffee table. I tried to crawl towards it to help me up and felt him put his foot on my back and push me back down.

He kept yelling things at me but I blocked him out. I was trying to be determined to get out of here. I heard my phone go off and that is when he let me go. I looked at him and he looked at my pocket. I know he was going to go for my phone so I quickly moved to around the coffee table to have it between us. He growled in frustration. I saw a few things on the coffee table and knew I had to throw them.

I threw everything on the coffee table at them and he was dodging them until I got the ashtray and chucked it as hard as I could it hit his hand that was blocking his face. He stumbled back and I tried to run for the door. I was closed when he grabbed my arm which made me loose balance and I fell. I started to pull myself towards the door no matter how much pain I was in. I then felt him grab my foot and pick up my leg. I then thought where I would have to kick with my other leg and just lifted that one and then let it collide. I heard him groan in pain. I looked back to see him grabbing his balls but didn't care. I tried to get myself up and I did.