Chapter 13

Jacob Pov
I woke up this morning by my alarm going off I stretch and went into the bathroom and turn the shower on. I took a shower for 25 minutes. I put on my black cross hi Roll T-Shirt and some denim jeans. with my all white nike high tops. I put my hair in a ponytail with a few curls hanging out. I put on 4 rings and 5 earrings in my ear. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth for 5 minutes. I then grab my phone and my book bag walk downstairs. I greeted my mom, Noah, and my other cousin Belle.

" Hey guys good morning to you, the birds are chirping. ahahahah." I said kissing my mom cheek.

" You so damn goofy here eat breakfast so you can hurry up for school." my mom said.

I finish my breakfast, grab my keys while telling my folks bye and head to my car. I started up my car and drove out. I decided I would stop by Starbucks to get me a muffin and a frappe. I ordered my food and a girl brought it to me. I told her thank you, she nodded and smiled. I got in my car drinking my drink driving to school. I got to school and park my car. I got out with my bag,drink,and muffin walk into school.

I saw that Ray had his arms around nirvana laughing and smiling. I rolled my eyes me and ray are not on speaking terms right now but I don't give a fuck right now I'm just trying to get my girl. I've started to take my medicine and I'm doing a lot better. I smile more than I used too, I don't bully nirvana no more. I went to my locker and saw nirvana walking to hers, so I took that chance to see what's up with her.

" Hey nirvana what's up." I said smiling at her.

She look confused. " uh hey jacob I'm fine how about you."

" Never better but hey I got to go catch you later ok." I said.

" Alright bye jacob."

I walk down to my 1st period with a smile on my face I think today is going to be a good day.

Ray Pov
It's almost time for lunch and nirvana has been on my mind all day it's like I can't stop thinking about her. I think I should ask her out at lunch..yea that sounds good I hope she says yes. I waited for everybody to come in and sit a table. I got on one of the tables.

" Hey can I get everybody attention please." I yelled really loud.

Everybody turn their attention to me... ok Ray you can do this.

" It's this very special girl that I really like and might even love her. her name is nirvana smith I know we only went out 1 time but I really like you and I can't wait any longer so what I'm saying is would you be my girl?"

The whole cafeteria was silent and I was waiting for her answer. I saw her smile she ran up to the stage and kissed me on the lips...god her lips are so soft. we both pulled away and she told me yes. I pick her up and spin her around she giggled. the school started cheering.

Awww they are so cute together I wonder if jacob saw it. Hmmm???
Who Yall think a cute couple??

Jacob and nirvana
Ray and emonie
Nirvana and chresanto
Emonie and jacob