chapter 16

Nirvana Pov

Its been 5 weeks since me and ray went out and it has been amazing, he treats me like a queen and he makes me laugh all day. right now we are just laying down on the couch cuddling,laughing,and kissing each other. 

" you want to make some brownies." i ask him.

"sure why not." he said.

we both got up and went into the kitchen and we started to mix the brownie mix into the bowl.

Ray Pov

i wanted to do something funny.

" babe you got something on your face." i said pointing to her cheek.

" where?: she said checking her face.

i smeared some of the mix all over her face. i died laughing looking at her face. i saw that she was holding the bag of flour. oh shit please dont go for the hair...please dont let her do it.

" b-baby w-what you doing with that flour." i ask her.

she walk closer to me. " this." she said.

she poured the flour in my hair and i almost died.

" AHHHH my hair look what youve done to my beautiful hair AHHH omg." i screamed and yelled.

i look over and saw that she was on the floor laughing holding her stoamch.

" that shit is not funny now i have to spend three hours washing this." i said to her.

i went to the refrigerator and got a carton of eggs. her laughther die down when she saw me holding the egss. i smirk at her.

" ok ray im sorry you won." she said.

i shook my head. " you have just started a war." i said.

We both had started to chase each other around the house throwing food at each other. We stop chasing each other cause we got tired. i laughed her cause she had all types of food every where on her. i pulled her towards me and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

" i love you."

" i love you too."

awww that was a adorbale moment. #relationshipgoals well guys i hope you like this chapter and more to come. comment and vote