Chapter 11

Ray Pov 

BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

i Woke up from my annoying ass alarm.  i got up and went to the bathrrom. i turn on the hot water and got in for about 25 minutes. i got out, dried myself and put on some lotion. I put on my bob marley shirt that say " no worries", some dark blue jeans, and my all dark blue nike high tops. ( pic on the side if yall dont know what they look like).  i took my hair out my braids and let it down. i put a snapback on.

i went downstairs saw my mom here and lil brother tay tay. i went over and kissed my mom cheek.

" hey mom." i said kissing her cheek. 

" hey baby boy." she said.

i greeted tay tay and we all ate. i put my plate in the sink and grab my bookbag and my keys. then headed out the door. i got in my car and drove to school. i got to school park my car and headed inot the buliding. Its been two weeks since me and nirvana started to talk and we hit it off great. i think im starting to like her more and i think she likes me. 

i fiannly got the courage to ask her out to lunch. when she was at her locker before 2nd period, i tap her shoulder. she turn around and smiled at me. i smiled back.

" hey 2pac whats up." she said.

i took a deep breath..ok ray just ask her.

" nirvana i was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me." i ask her.

she blushed and said that she would love too. i smiled really big. i told her i would pick her up at 8. she said ok. i was about to walk off until she called my name. 

"yes." i said.

she ran to me and kissed me on the cheek and she said bye ray. i blushed and she walk away, i felt my cheek and i can still feel her lips.

Jacob Pov

it was about to be 3rd period. Me and ray was walking to our lockers. he looked so happy. he couldnt stop damn smiling.

" man why you so damn happy." i ask him.

" bro i ask nirvana out on a date and she said yes and she kissed me on the cheek today is the best day of my life." he said.

my smile instantly drooped, i was angry that they were  going on a date and she kissed him!!! i guess ray saw my face and ask me what is wrong. i said nonthing.

" nah man its like everytime i say something about nirvana you instantly get mad or have sad look on your face you ok bro." 

" im fine bro dont worry about it." i said.

Ray Pov

im not buying his shit.

Jacob Pov

" is she your ex?" Ray ask.

i told him no and he keep asking me question and i told him to drop it beacuse i started to get annoyed.

" why cant you be happy for me." he semi-yelled. 

thats when i fucking lost it.

" BECAUSE I LOVE HER."  I yelled at him.

spme pople had stop and ray looked shock.

" y-you w-what." he said.

Ray Pov

i was shock that he just said that i ask him again what he said then i got pissed becuase i remembered i saw him bullying her but i didnt say nonthing. 

" how can you fucking lover her when you put your damn hands on her everyday jacob." i yelled at him.

" dont you think i fucking know that why you think  im trying to stop just for her." i yelled.

" well you should stop trying beacuse she already likes me and she has already forgotten about you and i am keeping that way. i can treat her much better than your sorry ass and stay the fuck away from her." i said to him in gritted teeth.

" is that a fucking threat ray." he said.

" no that is a damn promise." i said to him then i walk away.

Jacob Pov 

it wa still people standing around so i yelled the fuck yall lokking at the shit over be gone now. people started to run away i pucnh the locker and pulled my curls. i decided  that i would skip lucnh and go to the garden at out school. i got up their and started to think about what happen between me and ray. a tear had slip from my eye. i wipe it away. i told myself that i would try harder to get the girl of my dreams. 

hey guysss i hope you guys like the update and comment and vote. next chapter will be might tomorrow or sunday.