Chapter 14

Jacob Pov
I saw the whole thing play out. I felt heartbroken I felt like I couldn't win maybe I should just give up trying she will never love me like I love her. I felt the tears start to pour. I ran out the lunch room.

Emonie Pov
After nirvana said yes I look over to see Jacob because I knew that he loves her. he look deep into thought then I saw one tear came down and he ran out the lunch room. I told Chres I'll be back he said ok. I followed Jacob and saw that he was crying hard in a corner. I called out his name. he look up at me with red eyes, Aww I feel so bad for him.

" Go away." he said above a whisper.

I sat next to him. " Jacob are you ok." I ask him.

" I'm not ok, the girl that I fucking want is taken and I can't do shit about it." he yelled.

" How long have you liked her."

" I've loved her some the 8th grade, I should give up now cause she is already taken." he said.

" I don't think you shouldn't." I told him.

He look up at me. " why shouldn't i."

" Ok this is between me and you ok. nirvana told me that she still loves you but she really likes Ray so what I'm saying is that you shouldn't give up keep trying and I know you bullied her but I see a good side in you so stop crying and get your girl and I will help you." I said smiling at him.

He smiled really big and hug me. he kept saying thank you over and over again. I laughed and told him you are very welcome. I pulled him up and we both walk back to the cafeteria. I sat back with chresanto and told him what happened and he just nodded. why didn't he say something??

Hey guys do you like the chapter.. Aww poor Jakey but emonie about to help him get his girl. YASSS. Comment and Vote!!! 😘💙😘