chapter 5

Chres Pov

Emonie and I just left the hospital, when we got outside i open the car door for her and she smlied. I smlied back, i ran over to my side and got in. i drove back to her house. We came to a stop at her house.

Emonie/Chres- " i cant wait for our date tonight."

we bothsmlied at each other. She got out the car but ask me a question.

" Chresanto where are we going." she ask me.

I smrik deilvishly at her, i told her it is a surprise. she walk  inside her house and i drove home.

Emonie Pov

I walk in the house and saw my big brother Ronnie banks ( if you dont know who that is look him up) playing with our little baby sister.

" hey ronnie bonnie." i said.

" wassup lil sis." he said.

i plop down on the couch and pick up kayla.

" who was that who drop you off." he asked me.

i blushed. " that was chresanto."

He smirk at me. " is he your boyfriend or nah." he ask me.

" no, he ask me on a date and i said yes." 

" aww my little sis is growing up, im so proud of myself." he said patting hiself on the back.

i laughed." you are stupid im going up to my room with kay."

" ok and i am going to be on vine." 

i nodded and ran upstaris. When i got to my room i sat kay down and played some music. I went in my closet to find something to wear. About an hour and some change. I FINALLY!!! found a shirt that has nicki minaj whole face on it, denium jeans and my black vans. I look at the clock and it was 6:45. I ran to the bathrrom and took a 25 minute shower. I painted my toes and fingers pink and blue.

I lotioned up and put on my outfit, my brother yelled that he was here. I screamed i took some deep breaths and told him i will be down in five minutes.

Roc Pov

After i drop Emonie off i went to the flower shop abd bought her some yellow and white flowers, i went to the registor and paid for them...i hope she likes them. I drove back to my house and i sat them on the table. I went upstairs and pick out something to wear. The doorbell had rung so i went back stairs and open up the door.

My niggas prod, issa, and jaocb l was at the door, i greeted them and let them in. We all went up to my room they sat down while i was in my closet. i found a black jersey that said " Supreme" in white letters, black sweatpants big in the top and skinney at the bottom. My killerodes 9s shoes and to top if off my gold chain. I went to the bathrrom and brush my teeth and put on some axe colonge. then i put two diamond studs in both ear. I came downstairs and stood in front of my friends.

" how do i look." i said smiing.

" you look good." prod said.

" My homie look fly than a mug." Jacob said.

" if you were gay i would take you right now." Issa said.

I laughed and shook my head. " yea in your dreams."

I got my phone and the flowers said bye to my boys and left out the house. I got to emonie house a little ealry. I got out and knock on the door. This boy open the door i assume its her brother.

" your the one thats taking my little sister out." he said.

Yup i was right. " yes i am." i said.