Chapter 1

BEEP!!!! BEEP!!!

I woke up from my alarm clock. I slowly got out of bed winching and groaning because of my bruises on my arms and stomach. I walk to my bathroom and look at myself I look horrible because of him. I turn on the water when it got to the right temperature I got in. I let the warm water hit over my bruises it felt so good. I got out and put my towel on.

I put my wild cherry lotion on, I put on some blue skinny jeans, a sweatshirt because I didn't want nobody to see my bruises, and my white converses. I went in my bathroom brush my teeth. put some makeup on to cover up my scar on my cheek. I left my hair curly. I went downstairs to see my mom cooking.

" Hey mami." I said hugging her.

" Hey baby why are you wearing a sweatshirt and it is burning up outside." my mom ask.

Shit shit I can't tell her she would be crush ok just tell her a lie.

" I really didn't want to get dress dress and it gets cold in the school." I said not looking in her eyes.

She look at me for a second before saying ok. I sigh a breath of relief.

" Bye mom I'm about to go." I said.

" Ok have a good day ." she said.

I wish it could ma. I grab my keys and headed to my baby blue camaro and started to drive to school. I plug my phone into the charger and went to my playlist and skin came on by Rihanna. I got to school park my car and walk into the school building. I saw Jacob talking to his friend I tried to take a shortcut to my locker but he grab my wrist.

" Where you going." he said tighting his grip.

I jerk away " Non of your damn business." I yelled at him.

He looked angrier than before I realize what I said.

" J-a( gco by a slap), I fell down holding my cheek.

" DONT YOU EVER RAISE YO VOICE AT ME." he yelled.

He came down to my level and roughly grab my chin so I would look into his eyes.

" Your ass is grass now nirvana." he said.

Then he left. I got up slowly because I saw that nobody was going to help me I scoff bunch of pussies. I went to the bathroom and I saw I had a red hand print i started crying. Why does he do this? I put more makeup on it to cover it up. I went to my first period math. I walk in and Mr.Cooper told me I was late and what was the reason. I could feel someone eyes burning into my soul and I know who eyes they were.

" Uh..p-personal problem it won't happen again." I said nervously.

I walk to my seat and sat down, I was listening to Mr.Cooper teaching us this new math. when I felt a pair of eyes on me I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I slowly turn my head and saw that Jacob was smirking at means biting his lip. Damn he is so sexy. wait? pause hol the fuck up did I just call him sexy?. No Nirvana he is not sexy nor cute he bullies you everyday. he is pure evil. I block his stares and paid attention to the teacher.

After first period I went to my locker to get my stuff for 2nd period I got my stuff, close it and saw Jacob standing right there I jump and he smirk.

" Thank you for not telling because if you did." he let out a deep chuckle. " something bad would have happen."

I shivered he slammed my body against the lockers I whimpered.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU." he yelled.

" Yes." I said in a shaky voice.

He left laughing I went to my 2nd period science thank god Jacob doesn't have this class with me. I took my seat and start to work on the worksheet that's was on my desk. I finish the worksheet and turn it in.

"Hey nirvana." someone said. I turn around and saw that roc was talking to me. Chresanto August talking to me.

"Huh." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

He chuckled. " I said hey nirvana."

I nervously laugh. " oh hey rocky."

He look stunned that I still remember his nickname.

" Rocky? I haven't heard that nickname in a long time.."he said.

" Why are you just now speaking to me again." I ask him.

He sigh. " I don't know I feel horrible for just stop talking to you like that do you feel forgive me." he said looking at me.

I could tell in his eyes that he really meant it. see me and roc used to be the best of friends, did everything together that's when middle school came around we just grew apart. I look at him and smile.

"Yes I forgive you rocky we can start over." I said.

" Yay I got my best frann back." he said doing a dance.

I laughed. for the rest of the class period we just catch up on things like old times.

( bell ring for lunch)

Once the bell rung for lunch I froze omg Jacob I do not want to go to the nurse or even the hospital. roc saw my face and ask me what's wrong. I shook my head and told him I was fine and I will meet him there. he nodded and left. I got my stuff and walk out the class I didn't see him so I started to run I trip on someone shoe or foot and I saw that Jacob was hovering over me.

" Jacob I-I'm sorry please I didn't mean it. I said crying.

" It's to late for that baby." he said.

Then slap me in the same place from this morning two times harder I screamed out in pain. he repeatedly punch and kick me in my stomach, he yank my head back and said if I told anybody he will kill me the next time. once he left I coughed up some blood. I felt dizzy. I saw this girl running to me calling for help before I black out.

I open my eyes and saw that I was in the nurse office I sat up and groaned holding my stomach. God why does he do this to me?

" Oh thank god you are up nurse she's up." someone said.

The nurse came in and told me to put the ice pack on my cheek. I grab the ice and put it in my face.

" Uh who are you." I said to the girl.

She smiled. " oh my name is emonie what's yours."

" Nirvana." I said.

" I love your name." she said.

I smiled. " t-thank you for bringing me here." I said.

" Oh np always there to help a friend." she said.

" A friend?" I said.

" Yea your my friend you look pretty cool." she said.

" You too."i said.

Then all of a sudden roc burst into the door looking mad.

" Where the fuck is that blexican nigga at, I will snip snip his fucking hair off, he wants to hit on girls let's see if his pussy ass can hit on me." He said.

" Chresanto calm down you are not going to hurt nobody so sit yo anger issues ass down" I yelled.

He growled and sat down.

" Are you ok vana." he ask me.

" Yes my stomach and cheek hurt tho." I said.

" Ok but why do you let him do this to you." he ask.

I stayed quiet. " because I-I love him." I mumbled.

" YOU WHAT? YOU DONT LOVE A FUCKING PERSON WHEN THEY ARE CONSTANTLY HITTING ON YOU." roc yelled.

I stood up. " DONT YOU THINK I FUCKING KNOW THAT I JUST CANT GET HIM OUT MY HEAD." I said.

I fell down to my knees and cried. I heard roc sigh.

" I'm sorry vana for yelling at you, come on imma take you to my house." he said.

Me, emonie , and roc headed to his house once we get there I went up to his room and fell asleep with Jacob on my mind.

Hi guys this another book I am doing this my first bully story so it might not be that good but comment what you think. comment and vote.