Chapter 10

Emonie Pov
I woke up this morning to my brother coming in my room screaming in my ear. I fell off the bed and he started to laugh. I got up and glared at him.

" Time to get up." he said.

" Ok I am up now thank you." I sassed

" Attitude much." he said leaving.

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom and took a 25 minute shower. I put my lotion on and put on my clothes ( pic on the side). I went to the bathroom and put on some makeup and some red lipstick. I went downstairs and saw my family catting breakfast. I fix my plate and ate. I put my plate in the sink, grab my keys and head to my car. I got in my car and plug my phone in and went to my music and turn on all things go by nicki Minaj. I pulled up at school, park my car and went into the building. I went to my locker open it and something fell out. it was a flyer that said that Issa was throwing a house party this Saturday.

Maybe I can get nirvana to go so she can get off her mind off of this jacob situation. I ran to her and saw she was reading the flyer too.

" Are you going to the party." I ask her.

" No, I wasn't planning on to go."

" Well I think you should go to get your mind off of the jacob situations." I said.

" Yea your right...yea I will go."

I hug her really tight.

" Emonie I c-can't breathe."

I told her sorry and we went both to class.

Jacob Pov

I went to my locker put in the combination and open my locker. some red piece of paper fell out. I pick it up and it was a flyer that said Issa was having a house party on Saturday hmm maybe I will go. I closed my locker and stuff the paper in my bag and head to school.

Skip to Saturday night.

Emonie Pov

Me and doc are at nirvana waiting for her to pick a damn outfit. Me and doc are already dress.

" Have you found something to wear nirvana." roc ask.

She huff. " no I haven't chres be patient."

I got up from my position and found her an outfit. it was a grey shirt with pink roses on it that said " I just wanna be happy" in black letters, denium jeans a cut on the thigh part. and I pick out her clear jelly pink dr.martins.

I shoved her and the clothes in the bathroom to change. she came out and she looked really pretty. I put her hair in a bun and did her makeup. We grab all our stuff and went outside to nirvana car. we got in and drove to Issa house.

Jacob Pov

I was getting ready for Issa party I already had on my outfit. I had on a Power Goalkeeper jersey. with some skinny denium jeans, and my black dr.martins. I fluff my hair where it was one curl laying down over my eye. I put on some axe cologne, few earrings, and rings. I walk downstairs and told my mom I was leaving and I'll be home by 12. she said ok and be careful. I said ok and walk to my car and drove to Issa house. when I got their I saw people already outside drunk. I chuckle..his party are never boring.

I park my car and headed inside...i smelled the smell of weed I look over and saw some people smoking. I heard somebody calling my name I turn around and saw that it was Issa I dap him and he said that he said I glad I came. he told me that he saw nirvana by the plant over there. I told him thanks. he knows that I love nirvana. he walks over somewhere. I made my way over to where she was but I didn't let her see me. I admire her outfit damn she look so good. I started to bit my lip.

I went over to where they had the drinks at. I got me one and started to drink it damn this shit is good as hell. I chugged the rest down. I was nodding my head to the beat when I saw Ray at the door. I went over there and dap him up. we went in the middle of the dance floor and started to dance. I saw that Ray was looking at something , I followed what he was looking and it was nirvana they had both smiled and waved at each other. I got a little mad but I didn't show it though.

"Man jacob I have to tell you something." Ray said.

" What is it."

" Nirvana is the one I have a crush on." he said.

I almost choke on my drink.

" What?!." I yelled at him.

" It's her that I have a crush on."

I was beyond mad and sad. I was sad that Ray might get a better chance instead of me at nirvana but I only told him good luck bro. he smiled at me and said thanks. I told Ray that I was leaving early I had to go do something. I left out and went to my car right when I got in I just broke down crying. I started to think about how I would never get the love of my life because I fucking bullied her.

I drove to a place that I started going when I was 13. it's an old dance studio that I went to relieve stress. I pulled up at the dance studio and went in the back where I used to get in. I went in the room where the dance studio was at and turn on the light it still works. I put down my stuff went to my phone and played scream by Michael Jackson on because I felt like I wanted to scream. I put all my feelings into my dance moves.

When I was done I felt like some weight was lifted off my shoulder. I got back home at 12. took a shower and went to bed thinking about nirvana.

Happy New Years guys this is yall present!!!! I hope you guys have a good time tonight and be careful and comment and vote I hope you like it.