chapter 19

Nirvana Pov 

It's been a few months since jacob been in a coma and i have been right by his side everyday. i go by there right after school and i tell him the things he misse and school and i also tell him what i been doing. Afterschool i went to my locker and got my stuff. I was about to walk away until ray stop me. 

"hey bae." he said. 

" hey baby." i said kissing him on the lips. 

" hey do you wanted to hang out with me at my house since we haven't had any alone time together." he ask me. 

" sorry babe i can't i was going to stop by the hospital and see how jacob doing." i said. 

i saw him roll his eyes. oh god not this arugment again. 

" oh come on you go and see him everyday i think if you didn't go once it will be fine." 

" no and if i miss a day, that could be the day he wakes up and i want to see that happen." i said to him shutting my locker. 

" you still love him don't you..you still love the fucking nigga that's why you don't want to spend time with me." he yelled at me. 

i knew deep down inside i still love jacob i just coudln't stop loving him but i could never tell ray that. 

" n-no i don't i just want to be there for him and it doesn't matter now i have to go ray. i will talk to you later." i said to him before i walk away. 

i went to the hospital and went right to his room. I saw the nurse giving him some medicine. i greeted the nurse and then sat down next to jacob. I saw that he was getting his skin color back and that made me happy. i grab his hand and it wasn't that cold from the last time. i told him everything that happen today even the incident with ray. i started to cry a little bit cause i wanted to hear his voice so badly and for him to wake up. 

" wake up jacob come on i know you can do it. no more sleeping wake up. your friends need you, your family needs you jacob...j-jacob i-i need you." i said crying harder. 

i cryed harder becuase i new that i still love jacob since the first time we met. i look and saw jacob trying to speak. i shot up out of my chair and called for the nurse and they took the tub out of his mouth and started to take the other tubes out. They told me to wait outside and i waited until they call me again. 

hey guys so this is just a short chapter cliffhanger cause i forgot to update this chapter last week so i decided to do it today so yea comment and vote next chapter will be next week.