Chapter 12

Emonie Pov

Me and Chresanto was over at nirvana getting her ready for her adte with ray. She was having a hard time finding something to wear so i went over to her and help her find something. i pick out this red dress ( pic on the side). 

" here go put this on." i told her.

when she put the dress on she looked very pretty, i did her hair and makeup when we was all done. We went downstairs and saw chres and ray talking. i cleared my throat getting their attention. They both look up and ray smiled.

" you look beautiful nirvana." ray said.

" thank you." she said.

" you look pretty sis." roc said.

they was about to walk out until me and roc said we wanted her by 10 and not later. they both laughed and left.

Nirvana Pov

i got in the car and we started to drive to this " place".

" ray where are we going." i ask him.

he smirk. " its a surprise." he said. 

" are you trying to kidnap me." 

he busted out laughing he stop when he saw my face. 

" no nirvana im not going to kidnap you." 

" ok just making sure." 

we pulled up at the restaurant and it was so beautiful. he open my door and i got out saying thank you. we went inside the restaurant and got our seats and sat down. our waitor come and ordered our drinks. After 5 minutes she came back with our drinks and we ordered our food. 

when we got our food we talk about random stuff to our background. We joke and laugh around. we got back home at 9 something. he walk me to my doorstep. 

" i had an awesome time ray." i said smiling.

" i did too." he said.

we both lean in and we shared akiss. i felt some sparks but it wasnt like the kiss me and jacob shared but i still enjoyed it. i pulled away and smiled at him.

" goodnight ray." i said.

" nite nirvana." he said.

i walk into the house while he got into his car and drove off. i closed the door and touch my lips and smiled. 

hey guys i know this chapter is kinda short but i wanted to get this date out the way but tell me what you guys think about this chapter. Comment and vote!!!!!!