chapter 18

Chresanto Pov 

after school was over i walk to my car, got in and started to drive home. I saw police cars at jacob house and i saw his mom. I pulled up on the sidewalk and ran over to see my mom comforting jacob mom. I asked my mom what was wrong and she said that jacob got into a car crash. I was very shock that happen and i also sheded a few tears but, i quickly wipe them away. i called emonie and told her to meet me at the hospital and to tell nirvana to come. 

Emonie Pov 

Chresanto told me what happen and i was sad and shock because i couldnt believe this happen. I called nirvana. 

" hey emonie what's up." 

" nirvana i have something very important to tell you." 

" ok what is it." 

" ok jacob got in a car crash today and he is in the hospital." 

it was quiet for a second but then she started lauging. 

" haha good one emonie now tell me what's important." 

" nirvana i'm serious." 

Nirvana Pov 

when she told me she was serious. i cried so loud and i started to sob and shake. i told her that i would be there in 15 minutes. I grabbed my shoes put them on then race to the car. i got in and drove to the hospital. While i was driving i kept crying and telling myself it was my fault. 

When i got there i saw chres, emonie,jacob mom, and chres mom. CHres saw me and i ran into his arms and started to cry harder. i kept saying why. 

" shh everything is going to be just fine." he said. 

A few minutes later, Ray had came in. I went over to him and hug him. i told him what happen and he started to cry. after about 4 hours everybody else  was sleep and jacob mom went home with chres mom. The doctor came out and ask for jacob family. i stood up.

" Doc is he going to be okay." i ask him. 

he sigh. " do you want to hear the good news or bad news." he said. 

i told him thr bad news. He took a deep breath. 

" jacob broke his arm and he hit his head pretty bad on the window that caused him external bleeding and the other bad news is that he is in a coma." the doctor said. 

" what!!" i screamed. 

" yes he is in a coma but, i don't know how long he is going to be in it." the doctor said. 

" the good news is that we stop the bledding and he can still breath on his just a little bit." 

i sigh. " can we go see him." i ask. 

" yes and he kept saying someone name that srated with a n..it sounded like he was saying nirvana. is that anybody name." the doctor said. 

everybody look at me and i saw that ray looked mad. i told the doctor that it was me and he told me to follow him. 

He took me to his room and he told me i can go in whenever i want. I took a few deep breaths then i went inside his room. I took one look at him abd brust into tears. He had a broken arm and leg. he had bandages wrap around his head and he look so pale. i sat by him and i grab his hand it was cold. 

" jacob i am so so so sorry i didn't mean for this to happen and it's my fault and that i love you so much. Please wake up jacob... i need you to wake up and come back to me, our friends and family." i said to him. 

i kissed his cheek then his lips and left ou the room. 

yall i'm not gone lie i almost cried writing this but i hope you guys like it and comment and vote!!!