chapter 15

Chresanto Pov 

i woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and took a 25 minute shower i got out the shower and put on my lotion. i put on my blacvk shirt with a tiger face on it and denium skinney jeans and a pair of black chucks. to top is off i put my two earrings in my ear and sparyed on some colonage. i went downstairs and greeted my mom. 

' hey ma.' i said kissing her cheek. 

" hey baby boy." she said. 

i grab a piece of toast she cook and left out the hosue and jump into my car and drove to school. when i got to school i park my car and went into the school buliding. when i got inot the school buliding i saw emonie. i went behind her and grab her by her wasit. she jump. 

" hey baby dont scare me like that almost had a heart attack." she said holding her chest. 

i laughed at her. " im sorry baby girl but there something we need to talk about so can we go to the library." i ask her. 

" sure ok why not." 

we both walked down to the library once we reach there i both walk us to a table for us to talk about. 

" ok what is it." she said. 

" ok imma just say it remember when you told me yesterday that you were trying to hook up jacob and nirvana right.' i said to her. 

" yea why?" 

" well i dont like that fact that your helping jacob get with nirvana because i still dont trust jacob cause he bullied her and it had mess her up and i think that ray and nirvana are a cute couple and i personally think you shouldnt  help him." i said to her. 

it took her a second to answer. 

" but chres i see good in him and that he is really starting to change for her. you didnt see how that boy was crying over her..he really loves nirvana." she said. 

" man i dont believe that shit and you shouldnt either if he loved her why did he alwyas bullying her then." i semi-yelled at her. 

the libaraian shh me. i told her i was sorry and she nodded. 

" dont yell at me and i am going to keep helpinh him get his girl because i know that both of them still love each other." she said. 

i started to get frustrated. 

" chres are we having our frist a-arugment." she ask. 

i sigh and look at her. " i guess so." i said. 

she then ran out the libray. ughh damn i didnt mean to say that i ran after her calling her name. 

ok this was very short chapter i emant to put something else on her but couldnt think of nonthing so the next chappie will be a little bit more longer. Comment and vote!!!!