chapter 17

Jacob Pov

I got up ths morning and woke up with a smile on my face because today was the day i will start my plan to get Nirvana. I took a 25 minute shower and put on some blue ripped jeans and my nirvana shirt with a pair of high top Air Force 1s. i went downstairs and greeted my mom and i ate breakfast then grabed my things and head out the door.

i crank up my car and headed to school once i was there and park mt car. i walk into the scholl seeing all the girls staring and drooling over me i smiled and shook my head at them. i went to my locker and got my 1st period books and walk down to my clssroom.

( skips to 3rd period)

when i saw nirvana , i8 started to amke my way to her with the flowers behind my back. i tap her on her shoulder and she tunred around and i saw fear in her eyes.

" h-h-hey j-jcaob." she said in shaky voice.

" hey calm down i'm not going to hurt you never again." i said with my million dollar smile.

i could see that she instanly caled down.i ask her if i couold talk to her for a minute because i have to tell her something.

Nirvana POv

he asked me if he could talk to me for a minute because he had to tell me something very important . i sigh

" jacob i have a boyfriend and i8 cant't hurt him like that."

" what does ray have what i don't have." he said.

thats when i got upset.

" well for 1 ray does not abuse the people that he loves." i yelled.

i could see him getting mad too well i don't care he can be mad.

" don't you see im trying to chnage i've started back taking my pills just for you. i'm going to therapy just for YOU this is all for YOU so you can love me like i love you. nirvana i've been in love with you since the 8th grade. when i used to bully you it hurt my heart to see you crying and having fear in your eyes. i never want to see that again. i dont give a damn that you have ray i know that you love me like4 i love you so why wont you let me in and i promise on my father grave i will get down on my knees and ask you to be mines." he said.

he got down on his knees with flowers in his hand and ask me would i be his. by now i was full blown crying i walk up to jacob and i wuipe his tears. i stood him up and softly kissed him on his lips. we started to kiss slowly then i pulled away slowly.

" jacob i do love you, i love you with all my heart but." i said.

" but what." he look confuse.

" i can't be with you cause i feel like i'm going to get hurt again and your going to go back to your old ways i need someone who's not going to do that and love me like i need to be love. i'm sorry jacob." i said.

i wak away with a tear slipping from my eye.

Authors Pov

it was slience after that. the bell rung and everybody ran to class and emonie was right there and saw everything. jacob started to run outside and she ran after him calling his name but he didnt listen he got in his car and drove off.

jacob Pov

i started to drive and thought about what happen between me and nirvana and i beagn to cry harder because my heart started to ache. i wipe my tears cause my vision startted to get blurry but they kept falling down there was a truck coming towards me and i swerve and the car flip four times. i heard sirens and somebody pulling me out until i saw darkness.

ok guys i know i havent been on here for a while but i just got my phone back and ive been busy but i just wanted to update this and im cmoing out with another book and i will either be posting that today or this summer but check it out. comment and vote!!!!!!!!