chapter 4

Nirvana Pov

i woke up with dry tears stains on my face. i went to the bathrrom and got in the shower after about 20-30 minutes later. i got out and lotioned up.I put on my white jersy shirt with "95" in black bold letters, black pants, and my white Dr.Martins and greeted my mom.

" hey mommy." i said hugging her.

" hey sweetie eat your breakfast." she said.

i grab me a palte and put my food on it and sat down my phone went off.

Text Mode

323-319-6060 - hey nirvana

killingthesehoes- uh..who is this.

323-319-6060 - lets just say i am your secret admire.

a secert admire tf? since when did i have a secret admier.

killingthesehoes- oh ok do you go to drewood high school.

Secret admire - yes I'm just really scared to come up to you and tell you how I feel just give me some time.

Killingthesehoes - ok. I have to go bye.

Secret admirer- bye te amo.

Text Mode over

I put my plate in the sink and grab my keys head to my car. I got to my car and start it up. I drove to school listening to August Alsina. I got to school park my car and walk into the school building.

I walk to my locker and saw emonie I ran over to her and jump on her back.

" Hey boo." I said.

" Hey hunny...now can you get off my back please." she said almost falling over.

I jump off her back and showed her the texts messages between me and my secret admirer.

" Ooo who do you think it is." she said.

" I don't know I just hope the person isn't playing with my feelings." I said.

" Truuu ."she said.

I was walking to math when somebody slap my ass hard I turn around and saw it was Jacob.

" DAT AZZ Doe Nirvana." he said licking his lips at me.

I rolled my eyes and walk into the class and took my seat. I began to work on the lesson that was on the board. when I was done my phone went off I saw that my "secret admirer" was texting me.

Secret admire- hey

Killingthesehoes - wassup...uh what is your name.

Secret admire- just call me jp, I will tell you what is stands for later ok.

Killingthesehoes - ok.

I put my phone away and paid attention to Mr. Cooper.

Jacob Pov

I got my books from my locker and headed to my class, I walk into the classroom and sat down. I started to do the lesson that was on the board. I look over and saw that Nirvana was done so I texted her ( her secret admire if you didn't know).

Jp- hey.

Killingthesehoes- wassup...uh what is your name.

Shit shit damn I can't tell her it's me, she will freak out and not text to me no more if she knew the real him...i got it!!!!!