14-Oh Wow

*leahs pov*

I had to go to work this morning, so I'm on my way back to the hotel now. Yesterday I didn't have work so we all went to the mall and did some shopping, but I'm sure Sof and Jennifer are sleeping in today.

I walk in the hotel room, and as I thought, Sofia is still asleep in our bed. I peak my head in Jennifer's room, and she's asleep too.

I decide to go back out and buy us breakfast. I get back to the hotel and try to wake up Sofia, but she doesn't even budge, so I give up since I know she's a heavy sleeper.

I walk in Jen's room, and luckily she looks like she's just waking up. "Hey." I say quietly since Sofia is asleep. "Hi." She says.

"I brought you some breakfast." I say and set it on the bed. "Thankyou." She smiles. "How was work?" She asks. "Eh. Okay." I shrug. "Is Sofia up?" She asks.

"Hell no." I shake my head and she giggles. "I thought maybe we could go swimming today?" I suggest. "This hotel has a really nice pool outside." I tell her. "Yeah, that would be fun." She nods.

"Ok, well we can get ready in a little bit." I say and go to walk out, but she stops me. "Wait- eat with me." She says and I look at her. "Ok." I smile softly. I grab my food from the other room and walk back over to Jennifer.

I sit on her bed and we eat. "I'm glad I didn't forget to bring a bathing suit." Jen says and takes a bite of her pancake. "Well I'd hope you brought a swimsuit to California." I say sarcastically and she giggles.

"You know, I've never seen you in a swimsuit before." Jennifer observes. "Well, it's nothing special." I say. "Oh please, don't be modest." Jennifer smiles. "I'm serious." I laugh.

We finish our food, and eventually Sofia wakes up so we let her eat, then I help her get into her bathing suit. Jennifer does Sofia's hair as I change in the bathroom.

I put on a black bikini, then I put a pair of jean shorts on and a tshirt. Jennifer gets dressed after me, and comes out with high waisted Jean shorts and a red strapless bikini top on.

I can't help but stare, then I put my focus back on Sofia and finish putting on her sunscreen. "Ready?" I ask Jennifer and she nods.

We all walk out of the room and Sofia takes Jennifer's hand as they walk in front of me. We get out to the pool and Sofia immediately jumps in splashing Jennifer a little and they both giggle.

I sit at one of the long pool chairs and put sunscreen on my legs. Once Jennifer does the same, I watch as she takes off her shorts, leaving her in her bikini. She slowly steps in the pool, adjusting to the temperature. She looks over at me and notices me starring. I just put my sunglasses on.

I put my phone away, then I take my shorts and shirt off. Now Jennifer is looking at me. I get in the pool, using the same technique as Jennifer.

"Count how long I can hold my breath!" Sofia says to Jennifer before putting her head underwater. Jennifer turns to me and eyes me down. "Nothing special, huh?" She asks, referring to what I said earlier.

"Nothing special." I nod and smirk. She smiles and turns back to Sofia once she comes up from underwater. "How long was that??" Sof asks. "I think like- 5 seconds. That's gotta be a record." Jennifer says.

"Probably." Sofia agrees and I giggle.

We spend about 2 hours at the pool. Then we get out and go out to eat for dinner at some fancy restaurant.

Once we get back to the hotel, Jennifer and Sofia watch tv on the bed while I shower. After I get out and blow dry my hair, I walk out of the bathroom, just to see Jennifer and Sofia having a pillow fight. Before I can even say anything, a pillow gets thrown at my head, leaving my hair all over my face.

They both bust out laughing and I just stand there, shaking my head. "Really?" I giggle and fix my hair. "Who was that?" I ask them. "Jennifer!" Sofia points to Jen and Jennifer's jaw drops. "Liar!" She laughs and throws a pillow at Sofia, knocking her down on the bed as she giggles. "You're both terrible." I laugh.

"Come take a shower Sof." I tell Sofia and she hops off the bed. "I'll grab you a towel." I say and kiss her head as she walks past me, and into the bathroom. I get her a towel from out of the dresser and put it in the bathroom for her before walking out and shutting the door.

"It really wasn't me who threw the pillow, just so you know." Jennifer randomly says. "Mhm." I say and she giggles.

"You looked good in that bikini by the way." She says and I look at her. "Well I can say the same about you Ms.abs." I say and eye her down. "I literally don't even have abs-." She scoffs.

I stand up and walk over to her, pulling up her shirt. "Then what do you call those?" I ask and look in her eyes. "Shutup." She giggles and pulls down her shirt. "Exactly." I giggle.

"I'd die for your body." I say. "Take it because I'd die for yours." She shoots back. "Great, let's switch." I say and she laughs. "Do you play any sports?" I ask. "Fuck no." She shakes her head. "Do you work out?" I ask. "Mmm. Not really, I guess I do other things to replace exercising." She shrugs.

"Really like what?" I ask. "Don't worry about it." She teases and I roll my eyes. "Oh wow." I shake my head and she laughs.