46-Satisfied

*jens pov*

"Thankyou for that." I say to Giselle as we're walking back. "Of course. I wasn't going to let you come to Paris without seeing the Tower." She says and I smile.

Suddenly it starts to rain as we walk. "Great." I say. It's super late now, so there's definitely not any cabs around. I guess we're stuck in the rain.

"Ne sois pas un bébé." She tells me to not be such a baby. "It's just a little water." She shrugs. "I don't dislike rain. I just don't like when it's all over me." I say and that makes her laugh.

Giselle let's go of my hand and walks ahead of me. She holds both of her arms out and looks up with her eyes closed, as she lets the rain fall on her. I smile and tilt my head, watching her.

Giselle is a great person. She's such a free spirit. She does what she wants and she enjoys every part of life. I've never seen her get upset or act pessimistic. She's such a calm and affectionate person.

Just being around her makes you feel comfortable and relaxed, yet ready for any spontaneous idea she thinks of. That's the type of vibe she throws off. She's one of the best auras I've seen in a person. There's no bad in this girl, she's honestly perfect.

It's start to rain even harder and she turns to me as I'm holding my arms above my head, trying my best for my hair not to get wet. She laughs since I'm struggling and I can't help but giggle.

"C'mon." She says and holds her hand out. I sigh and bring my arms down from my head before walking to her and taking her hand.

She lightly sways our hands back in forth as we walk. I slowly adjust to the feeling of the rain, and it is kind of nice.

Well it was nice until it starts to pour down rain and lightning. Everything is closed at this time, so we run through the gates of this nearby garden. There's a little gazebo in the middle of the pretty garden, so we go to it since it has a roof.

"Jeez." I say and watch the rain pour. I run my fingers through my hair, shaking it a little to get the water out. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was going to storm." She says. "That's okay." I shrug and sit on the little wooden bench in the gazebo.

Giselle sits beside me and crosses her legs. "How long do you think it'll go on?" I ask referring to the rain. "Hopefully not much longer." She says.

It gets quiet and we just listen to the rain. "I really am sorry, this sucks." She says again and turns to me. "Don't be sorry." I giggle. "It's kind of nice. Even though I'm wet...I'm still enjoying this." I say since it is kind of a vibe right now. She smiles and looks in my eyes.

"Your mascara is running." She says softly and puts her hand at my cheek, wiping under my eye with her thumb. Then she does the other eye. "There." She says and I smile lightly.

"I had fun tonight." I say as we're facing eachother. "Me too. I enjoyed it." She says and I smile. She smiles too and tilts her head. "You look pretty." I say softly since her curly hair is damp and her eyelashes are glossy. Her whole face has that shiny look.

"I do?" She asks and raises one brow seductively. "You do." I nod, almost whispering. Suddenly I hear the sound of the rain get quieter. I turn and see that it's stopped raining.

"Finally." Giselle says and we both stand up. We get back to walking and eventually we make it home. We walk down the hall of the second floor until we get to my room. I unlock the door and turn around, leaning against the door frame as Giselle is in front of me.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I tilt my head and she nods. "Goodnight Jennifér.." She says softly and I force a smile. "Goodnight Giselle." I say and she turns before starting to walk down the hall.