28-First

*leahs pov*

"Do you think Jennifer is gonna dress up this weekend?" Sofia asks me as I'm cooking dinner. "I don't know, maybe." I say. "Well I want her to dress up with me." She says. "Can you tell her she has to dress up??" Sofia asks me and I giggle. "Yes, I'll text her." I nod and finish up dinner.

We eat together then we both head to bed.

-

The weekend comes pretty fast, and Sofia is getting ready to go trick-or-treating. She comes down the stairs and I smile at how cute she is. She dressed up as a cat this year, and she looks adorable.

My smile fades when I realize she's in a bad mood. "What's wrong baby?" I ask as she comes down the stairs. "I look dumb." She says bluntly. "What?? You look so cute, what're you talking about?" I ask. "I don't want to look cute. It's Halloween mom. I wanna look scary." She wines and sits beside me on the couch.

"Aweee, you can dress up scary next year. You're still just a baby." I say and put my arm around her. "I'm not a baby." She says. "Well you're my baby." I say and she sighs. "I promise, next year you can be as scary as you want. Okay?" I ask and she nods.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and I go to answer the door. I open the door and Jennifer turns in a black and white outfit, with her makeup done to look like a skeleton. "Woah- did you do that yourself?" I ask since her makeup looks really good. It's giving me like a sexy skeleton vibe since she has this whole eye makeup look going on.

"Yep. With the help of Sage." She says. "It looks really good...like super good." I say, observing her makeup. "Thanks." She smiles and I let her in.

"Jennifer you look cool!" Sofia gushes. "Thanks beautiful." Jen says and gives Sofia a hug. "I loveee this look on you." Jen says and touches Sofia's cat ears.

"Where are your whiskers?" Jen asks. "I don't know how to make it look like I have them." Sofia shrugs. "Want me to help?" Jen asks and Sofia nods repeatedly.

"Be right back." Jen tells me and I nod as they walk into the bathroom.

Eventually they come back, and Sofia's makeup is done with whiskers, a little cat nose and an eye liner look.

"Look mom!" Sofia says running over to me. "That's a lot better babe. You look great." I say and kiss her cheek, trying not to mess up her makeup.

"You sure you don't wanna come with?" Jennifer asks. "No, I'll be fine." I nod and smile. "Ok, well we'll be back in a little." She says. "Ok. Have fun." I say before they both walk out the door to go trick-or-treating.

This is my first year where I'm not taking Sofia out for Halloween, so it is a little sad. But she's growing up, and the best thing for a mom to do in this situation is to just accept it.

-

About 2 hours later, after I wake up from a nap, Sofia and Jen walk through the front door. Sofia runs over to me and shows me all the candy she got.

"Did you have fun mama?" I ask. "Yes! I got like full chocolate bars!" She says excitingly and I giggle. "Well don't eat all your candy tonight. Okay?" I ask and she nods, heading upstairs to put her candy in her room.

Jennifer comes over to the couch and sits beside me. "Thankyou." I tell her sincerely. "You don't have to thank me." She smiles. "Well I am. It meant a lot to Sofia." I say.

"I'd do anything for her." She shrugs. "Andddd I'd do anything for you." She smiles innocently and I giggle.

I don't say anything. Instead I just kiss her, quickly before Sofia comes back downstairs.

Eventually Sofia comes downstairs and Jen takes her to the bathroom so she can help her take off her makeup.

Once Sofia gets all ready for bed, Jen takes her upstairs and tucks her in.

"Everything good?" I ask once Jen comes downstairs. "Yep. She's asleep." She nods. "Doesn't surprise me. She had a long day." I say and close my book.

I look at Jen and can't help but giggle since I forgot she still has her makeup on. "What?" She asks. "Nothing. You're cute." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Are you gonna head home?" I ask her. "Yeah. I guess I should get going." She nods. "You don't have to. You can stick around if you want." I shrug.

"You sure?" She asks and I stand up. "Of course." I nod and walk over to her. "You should've dressed up as that vampire again today." She tilts her head. "Yeah?" I tilt my head. "Yes. It was very sexy." She nods.

"Was it?" I ask and she nods again as I put my arms over her shoulders. "You wanna know something?" I ask. "What?" She says and puts her hands at my waist. "I've never had sex with a skeleton before..." I bite my lip and she can't help but smile lightly.

"Well there's a first for everything." She says, catching the hint. I smile and look at her lips before kissing her.

Things get more intense, and we make our way over to the couch, literally falling on top of it. Everything escalates quickly, and now I can say that I have had sex with a skeleton..