37-Love

*leahs pov*

Once me and Jen got back to my place, I was still in total shock from what she told me. She's falling in love...with me. I just don't know how to take this in.

The rest of the car ride was silent, and both of us still have not said a word. I kick off my heels once we walk through the front door, but Jen just goes straight to the kitchen.

I slowly walk into the kitchen to see her sitting at the stools, just scrolling on her phone. I go over to the fridge and grab a water bottle before turning to her.

She looks up at me once she realizes I'm staring, then she turns off her phone and stares back at me intently, waiting for me to say something.

"I'm sorry." I say softly and she just keeps that look on her face. "For hurting your feelings." I say, but she stays the same.

"This whole thing really does suck. I mean- I have to hide the one thing that makes me happiest, and I'm constantly worried about the situation." I start to go on and she just listens.

"I mean I literally lay awake at night just thinking about you, and how there's so much I want to do with you. But then I tell myself  'no, it's too risky'. I really wish I could be more carefree, but I just have too much at stake." I say and she tilts her head.

I look at her, hoping she'll say something, but she's still giving me the silent treatment.

"I know this is hard on your part, I really do." I nod. "But it sucks for me as well....because I'm falling in love with you too.." I say and her facial expression changes slightly.

"Leah...you don't have to say that just because you feel bad for me.." She says softly. "I'm not just saying it. I mean it." I say and she looks at me.

"Yeah?" She asks. "I love you." I nod. "I'm sorry it took all that fighting for me to say it. But I do." I say, hoping she'll say something. "I mean, how could I not?" I ask. She can't help but smile, and I can see the spark in her eyes. "I love you too." She says almost whispering.

I walk over to her and turn her stool so she's facing me. I put my hands gently on her knees and lean in, kissing her. She kisses me back and puts her hand at my neck.

We pull away and we look in eachother's eyes. "Wanna go upstairs?" I ask and she nods. We both head up the staircase and get to my room.

"My feet hurt." She complains as she jumps on the bed, taking off her heels. "And my back..." She goes on. "Jeez." I giggle. "What?" She giggles. "Nothing. You're just whiny." I shrug and she rolls her eyes.

"Want me to give you a massage?" I suggest as I take off my heels too. "I'd love that." She points at me and smiles.

She takes off the top to her matching two piece outfit, and her bra as well. Then she grabs a pillow and lays on her stomach, with the pillow under her boobs. I get on the bed and crawl to her, sitting on her butt, with my thighs on both sides of her hips so I can massage her easily.

I slowly start to rub her back and she breathes deeply since it feels good. I kneed her shoulders and squeeze lightly. I move her hair out of the way, and softly drag my fingers down, pushing lightly on her lower back. She makes this almost moaning noise since a push a little harder and I giggle.

I sit up on my knees as I'm hovering over her back, and I start to rub the back of her neck. She moves a little and I take my hands away as she rolls over, now facing me as I'm still on top of her.

Her arms are above her head and she's playing with her fingers as she just gives me this look. This look I've never seen before. She's barely making any emotion, she's just staring at me with those soft winged eyes, and I've honestly never seen her look so beautiful.

She blinks slowly and softly forms a smile. I feel like I'm admiring her face for the first time ever, even though I always do. This girl is breathtaking.

She brings her hands to my chest, and slowly drags her fingers down to my lower stomach. She puts her hands under my shirt a little and softly rubs my stomach.

"You're so pretty...it hurts.." I whisper, taking multiple mental images of her face. She puts her hands at my neck bringing my face down to hers, as my hair dangles at both sides of her face.

She kisses me and moves her hand to the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair. We continue to make out and do a lot of foreplay with eachother. Touching, kissing and some light moaning.

We usually just get straight to sex, but we're taking our time right now, and I love it. It's like it's our first time all over again, but even better since we really know eachother now.

We're kissing like we never have before, and every touch is so mesmerizing. Eventually I feel her slowly pushing her hips against me, starting to get ansy.

So I separate our lips and slowly kiss down her stomach, caressing her skin with my fingers.

I get in between her legs, and sit up to take off her pants. I lay on my stomach and bring her thighs over my shoulders.

I lick over her panties and look up at her as she watches me. I notice her breathing start to get off as I kiss every inch of her inner thighs.

Finally I decide to stop making her wait, and I move her panties over, just enough for me to have access. I start to eat her out softly and she sighs heavily.

I keep the same speed, but slowly get more in depth, sucking onto her skin and bringing my tongue up and down. She arches her back a little and I look up at her.

She brings her hands to her breast and bites her lip as she keeps eye contact with me. I finally start to get faster, and she brings her hand to my head, tangling her fingers in my hair. I watch as her lip quivers, and she lets out a soft whimper, getting closer and closer.

I slip two fingers in her and she almost immediately cums. I clean her up with my tongue, and she already starts to unbutton my pants as I bring my lips back to hers.

She puts her hand down my pants as we continue to kiss. She moves her lips to my neck since I can barely keep our lips locked with all the moaning I'm doing.

She fingers me as I grind onto her hand, wanting more and more, til eventually I finish, and just rest my body against hers, trying to catch my breath.

I feel really bad about what happened at dinner with Jen tonight. Especially since she was hiding all those feelings.

I hope I made it up to her, because I do love her. It's crazy saying it, but I do.

Tonight was so different. Me and Jen usually just 'fuck' here and there, but it felt more like we made love this time. And I enjoyed it so much.