45-Paris

*jens pov*

It's been a couple weeks, and luckily I have a long weekend off of school. I still have some work to catch up on, but I won't get assigned anything new.

"How do you feel about this?" I ask and hold up a shirt to my body. "I think it would look great on you." Charles says and I smile. I set the shirt down and turn to him. Me and Charles have been talking a lot more since the first time we met, and I like to hang around his shop when it isn't too busy.

"So what are your plans for tonight?" I ask. "Mmm. I'm not sure." He says and I nod.

"How's college?" He asks while hanging up some clothes. "It's whatever." I shrug. "Whatever?" He asks. "Yep. I'm just going along with it." I say and he nods. "What's your major?" He asks. "Phycology." I say and he turns to me.

"Wow.." He says. "What?" I ask. "I don't know about the US, but that major can be pretty difficult here." He says and I sigh. "Great." I say.

He continues to put up some clothes, and I decide to help him. "Oh my god, this is gorgeous..." I say and drag my fingers over this elegant lacey mini dress.

"You like it?" He asks. "I do. You're incredible." I say since he designs the cutest things. He takes the dress and rips off the price tag. "Here. It's yours." He says and hands it to me. "Seriously??" I ask and he nods. "But- I can't accept this." I shake my head. "It's been sitting in this shop for a year. I'd rather it be worn, even if I give it away for free." He shrugs.

I smile and tilt my head. "Plus....I think you could use a makeover. You've been in Paris long enough." He says and picks up a piece of my hair, examining it.

I raise one brow and he looks at me. "A makeover?" I ask and he nods. I stay quiet and he looks at me, waiting for an answer. "Fuck it." I shrug and he smiles.

"Great." He smiles widely and puts everything down before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door of his shop. He ends up taking me to Ms.Mitzy's Boutique.

"What are we doing here-?" I ask. "For your hair." He says and looks at me. "My hair?! We are not cutting my hair." I say and he just smirks at me. "No, no, no, no, nooooo!" I say as he literally pulls me inside.

"Don't worry, I'll tell them what to do, and it'll look great." He says and I sigh. "And, I'm paying for everything.." He says and I look at him. I can't help but smirk since anyone would love to hear that.

I get seated at one of the salon chairs, and Charles tells the hairdresser exactly what to do. I just stay on my phone during the whole process since I wanna be surprised.

About 40 minutes later, Charles stands in front of me and I look up at him. "Ready?" He asks and I get a little nervous. I nod and he smiles as he steps out of the way so I can look in the mirror.

I look in the mirror and my jaw slowly drops. My hair is short. My hair has never been short. Not in my whole life.

"Oh my god..." I say and look closer. It's right to my shoulders, and it brings out the waves in my hair, giving it more volume.

I run my fingers through my hair and it falls naturally down the sides of my face. "Ça ne te plait pas..?" The hairdresser asks if I don't like it, worried.

I turn my head a little, still looking in the mirror. "Je l'aime." I say I love it, since I do. Charles and the hairdresser smile and I continue to admire it.

It's a nice change, it makes me look more mature. I really do love it, it's so light and flowy.