The Avengers arrived in the present day. Zephrine looks at Tony and Steve to make sure they returned. To her relief, they did. Bella looks at Rhodey and Nebula to make sure they made it back.

"Did we get them all?" Bruce asked.

"Are you telling me this actually worked?" Rhodey asked.

"It did", Bella says happily. She looks at Clint and Natasha to smile at them, only to see that Natasha wasn't there. Clint fell to his knees. Everyone looked at him. Bella's smile faded. "Clint, where's Mom?" Bella asked.

Clint doesn't answer. "Clint, where's Nat?" Bruce asked.

Bella gasped. "On our way back here, I felt someone's death", She said. Everyone looked at Bella. "Tell me it wasn't her".

"Bella", Steve said.

"Tell me it wasn't mom", Bella begged.

Clint looked at Bella. "She told me to tell you she loves you, Bella", He said.

Bella looks at him in shock. "No. She's not gone. She's not gone. This isn't a game. She's not gone", Bella sobbed. Lavinia walked towards her.

"Bella", Lavinia said.

"I'm not loosing her. Stop lying to me! Don't lie to me", Bella said as cried.

"You said so yourself. You felt it when she died", Lavinia said. Bella starts crying. "It's gonna be okay".

"No, it's not. It's not", Bella sobbed.

"Bella. You need to stay calm", Lavinia said.

"No. I can't, I can't. I can't", Bella cried. She fell to her knees as her hand clutched her stomach. "She's gone. She's gone, Lavinia. She's gone". Lavinia sat next to Bella and wrapped her arms around her.

--

Zephrine, Lavinia and Bella were outside with Tony, Steve, Thor, Bruce and Clint. Lavinia sat next to Bella and comforts her.

"Do you know if she had family?" Tony asked Bella.

"Yeah. Us", Bella said.

"What? What are you doing?" Thor asked.

"I just asked her a question", Tony said.

"Yeah, no, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back. Isn't that right? So stop this shit. We're the Avengers. Get it together", Thor said.

Lavinia looked at Steve. "What if he's right? What if we can bring her back? The stones took away half of the universe, right? Now, we have the stones. And Nat died to get the soul stone so if we can bring everyone else back, we can bring her back. Right?" Lavinia asked.

"Can't get her back", Clint said.

"What?" Zephrine asked.

"It can't be undone. It can't".

"I'm sorry, no offense, but you're a very earthly being. Okay, we're talking about space magic. And 'can't' seems really definitive. Don't you think?" Thor asked.

"Yeah, look, I know that I'm way outside my pay grade here. But she still isn't here, is she?"

"No, that's my point".

"What do you not get?" Bella asked. "She's gone! It can't be undone! And whomever was guarding the stone said that! Right?!" Clint nodded. "So get your drunk ass together and think about it! She's gone! And maybe, if you still refuse that, go talk to him yourself! You go fly and you go talk to him!" Thor doesn't say anything.

"It was supposed to be me. She sacrificed her life for that god damn stone. She bet your life on it", Clint said.

Bruce grab one of the benches and threw it into the lake. "She's not coming back", He said.

"They say...you don't know what you've got. Until it's gone", Zephrine said. "The truth is, you knew exactly what you had, you just never thought you'd loose it". Tears fell down Zephrine's face. Her voice breaks. "She was always there for us. For all of us. For me".

"After my mom died, I thought there was no one who would treat me like a daughter. And then, Nat took me in", Lavinia said.

"She said she'd come back safely", Bella said. "She promised".

"She didn't want you try to stop her. Natasha knew you wouldn't be on board. She wanted you to be with Pietro again", Steve said.

"Ever since she found out about my powers, she made it her life's mission to protect me", Bella said. "And I couldn't even be there for her when she died".

"That wasn't your fault", Zephrine said.

"Lavinia's right. We have the stones now. My mom risked her life so that everyone could come back. We have to make this work. We have to make this count. We have to take a stand", Bella said.

"We will", Steve said. "Whatever it takes".

Bella nodded. "Whatever it takes", she says.