Steve, Natasha, Lavinia and Scott were at a restaurant with Smart Hulk. Scott looked at Bruce in shock.

"Come on, I feel like I'm the only one eating here. Try some of that. Have some eggs", Bruce said.

"I'm so confused", Scott said. Lavinia patted his shoulder. She felt the same way.

"These are confusing times", Bruce said.

"Right, no, no. That's not what I meant".

"Nah, I get it. I-I'm kidding! I know. It's crazy. I'm wearing shirts now".

"Yeah. What? How? Why?"

"Five years ago, we got our asses beat. Except it was worse for me cause I lost twice. First, Hulk lost. Then, Bruce lost. And then, all of us lost".

"No one blamed you, Bruce", Natasha said.

"I did. For years, I've been treating the Hulk like he's some kind of disease, something to get rid of. But then, I start looking at him as the cure. Eighteen months in the gamma lab. I put the brains and the brawn together and now look at me. Best of both worlds".

Lavinia smiled at him. Three children walked towards them. "Excuse me, Mr. Hulk?" One of them asked.

"Yes?" Bruce asked.

"Can we get a photo?"

"100%, little person".

Bruce gives the phone to Scott. "Say 'Green'",Bruce said.

"Green!"

Scott takes the picture. He gives the phone back to the fans. "Did you want to grab one with me? I'm Ant-Man", Scott said. The fans looked at each other. "They're Hulk fans. They don't know Ant-Man. Nobody does".

"No, he wants you to take a picture with him".

"I don't want a picture. Yeah, look, he's even saying no, he doesn't. I get it".

"But come on. The kid..."

"I don't want a picture with them".

"Scott, don't make them feel bad",Lavinia said.

"Sorry".

"They're happy to do it. They said they'll do it".

"I don't want to do it".

"We can do it", One of the children said.

"Take the goddamn phone", Scott said. He gave the phone back to the fans. They walked away.

"Bruce, back to what we were saying",Lavinia said.

"Right. The whole time travel do-over? Eh, guys, it's outside of my area of expertise", Bruce said.

"Well, you pulled this off", Natasha said. "I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible too".

"It's true. Plus, bring the band, or...part of the band back together will be sensational", Lavinia said.

"What about Zephrine?"

"We haven't talked to Zephrine in 5 years. She lost the man she wanted to marry. She's pretty melancholy. So is my sister. Look, Mom's right. There was a time when you couldn't control...this. This may be crazy. Maybe dangerous. But it could work. And it'd be pretty lame if it wasn't dangerous", Lavinia said.

--

Back at the Avengers Facility, Steve, Natasha, Lavinia, Bruce and Scott were getting ready to test how to go back in time. Scott was wearing a time travel suit.

"Okay, here we go. Time travel test number 1", Bruce said. "Scott, fire up the uh...the van thing". Scott opened the van which was the time travel machine.

"Here we go", Lavinia said.

"Breakers are set. Emergency generators are on standby", Steve said.

"Good because if we blow the grid, I don't want to lose uh Tiny here in the 1950s", Bruce said, pointing at Scott. Lavinia glared at Bruce.

"Excuse me?" Scott asked.

"He's kidding", Natasha said. "You can't say things like that".

"Just-It was a-It was a bad joke", Bruce said. Scott nodded and walked away.

"You were kidding, right?" Natasha asked Bruce.

"Please tell me you were kidding",Lavinia said.

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke or none of it is", Bruce said. He looks at Scott with a positive smile. "We're good. Get your helmet on". Lavinia rolled her eyes.

"Your fake confidence is overselling it",Lavinia said.

"Exactly what I need to hear", Bruce says sarcastically. "Scott, I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Make sense?"

"Perfectly not confusing", Scott said.

"He's so bluffing", Lavinia mumbled to Natasha.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this", Steve said.

"You're right. I do, Captain America".

And with that, Scott traveled back in time. "On a count three. Three, two, one", Bruce said. Scott came back as a child.

"Uh...Guys? This-This doesn't feel right", The young Scott said.

"Uh oh", Lavinia said. "Fix it, Fix it".

"Who is that? Is that Scott?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, it's Scott", The boy said. He went back in time. Scott came back as an Old man.

"Oh, my back", The old Scott said.

"This is odd", Lavinia said.

"Can I get some space?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Can you bring him back?"Steve asked.

"I'm working on it".

Scott went back in time. He came back as a baby. "Aww", Lavinia said.

"It's a baby", Steve said.

"It's Scott", Bruce says.

"We see that. You know what else we noticed? He's a baby!" Lavinia argued.

"He'll grow".

"No, no, no. Bring Scott back right now",Lavinia said.

"When I say kill the power, kill the power".

"Oh my god", Natasha said and walked towards a switch.

"And...kill it".

Natasha pulls a lever. Scott went back in time and came back as his normal self.

"Somebody peed my pants", Scott said. Lavinia sighed, relief that the worst was over. "But I don't know if it was baby me or old me...or just me me".

"Time Travel!" Bruce shouted happily. Steve and Lavinia shook their heads. "What? I-I see this as an absolute win".