Loki, Regina and Valkyrie walked towards the Grandmaster. "I'm upset",The Grandmaster said. "I'm very upset. You know what I like about being upset? The blame. Right now, that's the mindset that I'm in. And you know who I'm blaming?"

"Grandmaster, I can-" Loki started, but what interrupted by the Grandmaster.

"Hey, Hey! Don't interrupt me!", he said.

"Here you go", Topaz said as she handed him the melt stick. Regina glared at her.

"Why are you handing me the melt stick? He was interrupting. That's not a capital violation", The Grandmaster said. "Where was I? My precious champion has come up missing and it's all because of that Lord of Thunder. It's all because of him. Your brother. Whatever the story is. Adopted or complicated or you know. I'm sure there's a big history", Grandmaster said to Loki. "Your contender". He said this to Valkyrie. "And whatever you're relationship with him is",Grandmaster said to Regina.

"He's also my brother. I just perfer to pretend we're not related", Regina said.

"My dear friend, if you were to give me 12 hours, I could bring the five of them back to you. Alive", Loki says to the Grandmaster.

"Me and 42 can do it in 2", Regina said.

"I can do it in one", Loki said. Regina scoffed. Loki looks at Regina with a glare.

"In your dreams, brother", Regina said.

"Let's stop there. You know what? I woke up this morning, thinking about a public execution. But for now, I'll settle for this sweet little uh, 'Who's gonna get him first'. So uh...you're on the clock", The Grandmaster said.

_______________________________________

Regina and Valkyrie walked out of the room. Loki followed them.

"What have you two done?" Loki asked.

"We don't answer to you, Lackey",Valkyrie said.

"It's Loki", Loki said as he grabbed Valkyrie's arm. "And you will answer to the Grandmaster".

Valkyrie punched him in the face. "That's my girlfriend", Regina said. She gave Valkyrie a high five.

Loki pulled out his dagger. "Why would you two help our brother escape with that green fool?" Loki asked Regina.

"We don't help anyone", Valkyrie said as she took out her dagger. Regina watched the fight between her brother and her girlfriend.

Loki's dagger pulled off Valkyrie's glove, shoving her tattoo. No one, but Regina and Thor knew about that.

"You're a Valkyrie", Loki said.

Loki knocks her dagger out of her hand, but Valkyrie still punched him in the face and threw him into a wall.

"I thought the Valkyrie had all died a gruesome death", Loki said.

"Choose your next words wisely",Valkyrie said.

"I'm terribly sorry. Must be a very painful memory", Loki said. He saw the death of the Valkyries when he touched her head. Regina grabbed his hand to pull him away, but she witnessed the memory as well. All the Valkyries were killed by Hela.

Except for one.

Valkyrie fell to the ground. Regina ran to her side. Regina knew that Valkyrie were killed by Hela. She didn't know the whole story.

Regina looked at Loki. He walked towards them. The anger inside Regina boiled. She tackled her brother, knocking him to the ground. Regina punched him in the face, knocking him unconscious.

Regina stood up and stood next to Valkyrie. "What now?" Regina asked.

"Let's take him to my apartment, we'll chain him up so he doesn't escape when he wakes up", Valkyrie said.

"Alright. Allfather, don't let anyone see us", Regina said. Regina grabbed Loki's arms and Valkyrie grabbed his legs.

The two walked towards Valkyrie's apartment while avoiding people.

"This is easier than last time", Regina said.

"You've done this before?" Valkyrie asked.

"Yeah. When we were kids, me and my brothers did prank wars. Two of us enjoyed it", Regina explained.

"Two of you?"

"Our brother didn't know how to have fun. But one day, Thor helped me drag Loki out of bed while he was sleeping. We threw him into a pond. It was hilarious. However, I almost regret it because the next day, they both threw me into a well", Regina said.

"That sounds terrible".

"Well it wasn't all bad because I did make friends with Lou-lou, who was a uh...a dead bird", Regina said. Valkyrie looked at Regina with a shock expression. "My childhood was messed up. I had two brothers and I was the youngest. No worries though because I brought the bird back to life".

"You can do that?"

"Yeah. I have the power of one of the infinity stones", Regina said.

"That's incredible", Valkyrie said. Regina nodded. "So you regret doing that to your brother?"

"Hell no. That was hilarious", Regina said. They got to the door to Valkyrie's apartment. Regina opened the door.

"On three, we throw him into the room", Valkyrie said. Regina nodded. "One...two...three!"

Valkyrie and Regina threw Loki into the apartment. They quickly got inside and closed the door.