Thor, Bella and Lavinia arrived at the Sanctum. Thor knocked on the door. Next thing they know, they're inside.

In front of them was Peyton. Peyton smiled at them. "Uh...Hi", Thor said. Peyton just smiled.

Bella and Lavinia looked at each other. They looked back at Peyton.

"I've never seen Gods before. Sorry if I go a little fangirl", Peyton said. "I'm Peyton Jiao. I'm the apprentice of Doctor Steven Strange".

"H-Hello Peyton", Lavinia said.

Peyton looked at Bella. "We've been expecting you. I hear you can see the future and events from the past. Is that true?" Peyton asked.

Bella touched her hand. She saw how Peyton lost her parents. "Yes", Bella said.

"Fascinating", Peyton said.

"I'm sorry for your loss".

"Thank you. Mrs. Romanoff. The doctor will see you all now".

"D-Doctor?" Lavinia asked. She looked at Bella and Thor. "Who's dying?"

"Someone's dying?" Thor asked.

"Oh my gosh! Uncle Thor, are you dying?" Bella asked.

"What? No, I am not-"

"Why didn't you tell us you were dying?" Lavinia asked.

"How long do you have? You didn't bother to tell us, your own nieces that you're dying?" Bella asked.

"Girls, I'm not dying", Thor said.

Peyton chuckled. "Doctor Strange used to be a surgeon. Now, he is a Master of the Mystic Arts. However, he did teach me a couple of doctor stuff. I'd say, your Uncle looks quite healthy. Don't worry, he's not dying".

"Thank you, Miss Jiao", Bella said.

"You're very welcome. Let's visit the doctor, shall we?"

They teleported into another room. Peyton stood next to Doctor Strange. Lavinia and Bella stood on one side of a table. Thor stood on the other side.

"So Earth has wizards now?" Thor asked.

"They aren't wizards. They're Masters of the Mystic Arts, which are way cooler than wizards", Bella said.

"Thank you", Strange and Peyton said.

Bella looked at the metal pieces on the table. Thor accidentally knocked them down with another metal piece.

Peyton tried to suppress a smile as he tried to put them back together. Strange, Bella and Lavinia watched, unamused.

"Uncle, just stop", Bella said. She looked at Strange and Peyton. "I said I was coming. You didn't have to kidnap my father to get me here".

"Oh, that's not why we kidnapped him",Strange said.

"And kidnapping sounds a little dramatic, don't you think?" Peyton asked.

"Alright, wizards. Who are you? Why should we care?" Thor asked.

"Your niece already established this. We're not wizards", Peyton said.

"My name is Doctor Steven Strange, this is my apprentice, Peyton Jiao and we have some questions for you. Take a seat", Strange said.

The five of them were seated in chairs. "Tea?" Strange asked. Thor, Bella and Lavinia had a cup of tea in their hands.

"I don't drink tea", Thor said.

"Neither do I", Bella said. She looked at Lavinia. "Drink it. It's good for the baby". Lavinia nodded her head slowly. She drank the tea.