Bella's point of view

Zephrine stood in the room with Rhodey, Pepper and Tony. I stood outside the room with Mom, Steve and Carol. Rhodey walks out of the room.

"Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna probably be out for the rest of the day", Rhodey said.

"You guys take care of him and I'll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I come back", Carol said.

"Where are you going?" Steve asked.

"To kill Thanos", Was her reply as she walks away. I followed her. Steve and Mom followed me.

"Hey", Natasha said. Carol turned around. "You know, we usually work as a team here and uh, between you and I, morales's a little fragile".

"We realize up there is more your territory, but this is our fight too", Steve said.

"You're not doing this alone, Denvers", I said.

"You even know where he is?" Rhodey asks.

"I know people who might", Carol said.

"Don't bother. I can tell you where Thanos is", Nebula said.

--

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me and when he worked, he talked about his great plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask where would we go once his plan was complete? His answer was always the same. 'To the Garden'",Nebula explained.

"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan", Rhodey says.

"So where is he?" Steve asks.

A hologram of Earth popped up. "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago..." A hologram of another planet popped up. "...On this planet".

"Thanos is there", Nebula says.

"He used the stones again", Natasha says.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. We'd be going in shorthanded, you know?" Bruce says.

"Look, he's still got the stones so-" Rhodey was cut off by Carol.

"So let's get them. Use them to get everyone back".

"Just like that?" Zephrine asks.

"Yeah", Steve says. "Just like that".

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this, I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try", Mom says.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?"

"Because before you didn't have me",Carol said.

"Hey, new girl. Everybody in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind my asking, where the hell have you been all this time?"Rhodey asked.

"There are a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys", Carol says.

Thor stood up. Carol turned around as he walks toward her. He reached his hand out. Stormbreaker flew into Uncle Thor's hand. Carol didn't flinch.

Thor and Carol looked at each other in silence before Thor looks at us and said, "I like this one".

I smiled at Carol. "Me too", I said. I looked at Steve. "Your call, Cap".

"Let's go get this son of a bitch", Steve says.

--

In Space, we all sat in the Milano. "Okay. Who here hasn't been to space?" Rocket asked as he turned around to look at us. Rhodey, Natasha and Steve raised their hands.