Bella was screaming in her sleep. Lavinia, who laid next to her, woke her up.

"Bella. Bella!" Lavinia shouted. Bella woke up with a violent gasp. "Are you okay? What did you see?"

"It's strange. After Thanos snapped, I was able to rest peacefully, without seeing the future. And it stayed that way for 5 years. Now, I...I can see a future. It's...It's..." Bella trailed off.

"It's what?" Lavinia asked.

"It's beautiful...happy", Bella said. She looked at Lavinia and smiled. "You were right. There's hope". Lavinia smiled. She nodded.

--

Zephrine walked into Tony's room. He was recording a message on his helmet. She walked out of the room. She goes to her room and grabbed her helmet. She sets her helmet on bedroom and turns it on. Zephrine sits in a chair.

"Okay uh...There's so much that I got to say. I...where do I begin? I guess I could start by saying that this...thing that we're about to do. It's...It's crazy. I mean, I go from a girl moving into my father's mansion to a woman who's about to pull off time travel. Or...hopefully pull it off. Secondly, I decided to make this because I saw Dad making a video and I thought 'why not, Zephrine. You woke up in the middle of the night. And next time you shut your eyes, it...might not open again'. And if I die, others will live. I can't see the future like Bella, but I know we'll bring everyone back". Zephrine doesn't notice Tony, who stood by the doorway.

"I said once to Bucky that we could start a family and I mean, if this works then, hopefully those who said the same thing can start a family. And I'd want everyone to be with their family and I want Dad, Pepper and Morgan to be happy and I want Lavinia to be with Hudson. You know, I'll stay positive that way I can dream better. I remember when I was 5, I was scared get in the swimming pool. Mom said, 'It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are' and next thing I know, I wasn't scared anymore. It was a quote from E.E Cummings. She loved his poems. Am I scared? Of course. But it takes courage. I need everyone to have courage. To stay strong. Including Morgan. This world will be in good hands. Because we have Earth's Mightiest Heroes", Zephrine said. She turns off her helmet. Zephrine sighed. She looked at Tony.

"Zeph", Tony said.

"You should stay with Pepper and Morgan. You deserve to be with your family", Zephrine said.

"You're our family", Tony said. He pulled her into a hug.

--

The next day, everyone was in their time travel suit. "Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost Friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes, no do overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck", Steve said.

"He's pretty good at that", Rocket said.

"Right?" Scott asked, agreeing with Rocket.

"Alright. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, Jolly Green", Tony said to Bruce. Bella smiled.

Everyone got on the machine. "See you in a minute", Natasha said. Lavinia smiled at her.

Everyone's helmets came on. Lavinia and Zephrine looked at each other and smiled. The time machine started and everyone went back in time.