Thor, Peyton, Bella, Lavinia and Bruce walked down the streets of Sakaar. Bruce wore Tony's clothes and Lavinia wore her armor.

"The Sun's going down. It's getting really low. The sun's going down. The sun's going down", Thor said.

"Would you stop saying that?" Bruce asked.

"We're sorry about his idiotic behavior. We just need you to stay calm, Brucie", Bella said.

"Calm? I'm on an alien planet", Bruce said.

"Big whoop. You've been on a planet before", Bella said.

"Yeah. One".

"Well now you've been on two. You're a scientist. Imagine what kind of awards you'll have. You could study Alien life", Peyton said.

"My neurons, they're firing faster than my brain can handle the information. The whole thing is totally different this time. In the past, I always felt like Hulk and I each had a hand on the wheel. But this time, it's like he had the keys to the car and I was locked in the trunk", Bruce said.

"Alright, well, you're back now. That's all that matters", Thor said.

"No, it's not what matters. What I'm trying to tell you, is that if I turn into the Hulk again, Banner may never come back. And we're stranded on a planet that if designed to stress me out".

"We're not stranded. I'm gonna figure out a way to get us home", Thor said.

"Thank you", Bruce said.

"Not your home, though. Asgard. Our home", Thor said.

"What?"

"Listen, my people are in great danger. You and I and Peyton and the girls, we have to fight this really powerful being who also happens to be my sister".

"Okay, that's so wrong on so many- I don't wanna fight your sister. That's a family issue".

"No, she's an evil being".

"I don't care what she is. I'm not fighting any more beings. I'm sick of it".

"Attaboy, Brucie. You don't hit a girl",Bella said. Everyone looked at her. "Yeah, I know. I'm not helping".

"I just told you, if I turn into the Hulk, I am never gonna come back again. And you don't care", Bruce said.

"No, no. I'm putting together a team. The Hulk is the fire", Thor said.

"I'm the Ice. Peyton is Thor's girlfriend and Lavinia is the pregnant woman", Bella said.

"Wait, you're just using me to get to the Hulk", Bruce said.

"Bruce...", Bella said.

"It's gross. You don't care about me. You guys aren't my friends", Bruce said.

"No, no, no", Bella said. She pushed Thor out of the way. She sat next to Bruce. "We are your friends. He may not be, but me, Lavinia and Peyton are your friends. To be honest with you, I prefer both of you. There's no favorites". Thor pulled Bella out of the way.

"I don't even like the Hulk. He's all like, 'Smash, smash, smash'. I prefer you", Thor said.

"No, you said-" Thor puts his hand on Bella's mouth.

"Thanks", Bruce said.

"But if I'm being honest, when it comes to fighting evil beings, he is very powerful and useful", Thor says. Bella glared at him.

"Yeah, Banner's powerful and useful too".

"Is he though?"

"Uncle Thor", Lavinia said.

"How many PhDs the Hulk have? Zero. How much PhDs does Banner have? Seven", Bruce says.

"Fine, you don't have to fight anyone. But we're in danger here, so we have to move", Thor said. Bella used her magic to disguise herself as an elderly woman. Thor, Peyton Lavinia looked for a disguise. They found three cloaks.

"What are you doing with those?" Bruce asked.

"We need a disguise. We're fugitives because that's what this planet is made up of", Lavinia said.

"I need a disguise", Bruce said.

"No, you're in disguise", Bella said in her normal voice as she pointed at Bruce with her cane.

"I'll be Tony Stark", Bruce said.

"What?" Peyton asked.

"Yeah. Tony and the gypsies".

Bella used her magic to change her disguise. She was now a woman with dark brown hair and wore a white and purple dress. Bella had a tangerine in her hand. Technically, she transformed into a realistic version of Esmeralda.

"Yeah. Yeah. Gypsies. Okay, no. You're Brucie. Bruce Banner", Bella said.

"Then why did you dress me up like Tony?"

"Because you were bare", Peyton said.

"Okay, I'll give you that", Bruce said.

"He's doomed", Bella whispered to Lavinia.

"Bella, be nice", Lavinia said. Bella gagged at the word "Nice".

"What are you doing? Stop doing that", Thor said as Bruce messed with his pants.

"Tony wears his pants super tight",Bruce said.

"Stop it".

"I'm sorry".

"Why are you being so weird?"

"I don't know. Maybe the fact that I was trapped for two years inside of a monster made me a little weird",Bruce said. He neck was turning green.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. Everything is fine, Bruce", Bella said.

"Listen, we're gonna go to Asgard and you're not gonna have to think about the Hulk ever again", Thor said.

"That's right", Lavinia agreed.

Green powder was blasted into Bruce's face. There was music and people cheered. "Hulk! Hulk! Hulk! Hulk!" Everyone chanted as they had a parade, celebrating the Hulk.

"Oh. This is bad", Thor said. He turned around only to see that Bella, Lavinia, Peyton and Bruce were gone.