Peyton and Bella were surrounded by a crowd of people, calling out to Thor, Lavinia and Bruce.

Somewhere else in the crowd, Lavinia and Bruce were together. "Thor! Bella!" Lavinia shouted.

"Thor! Peyton!" Bruce shouted. He knocked into someone. It was an alien smuggler, taller than Lavinia and Bruce. It snarled at them.

Thor and Peyton steps in front of Lavinia and Bruce. "Move it", Peyton snaps at the smuggler. The smuggler just growled at them.

Bella steps in front of Thor and Peyton. The illusion disappeared and Bella returned to her normal self. Pale skin, Raven hair with Red and green tips, Emerald green eyes, dark red leather jacket, black jeans and black and green boots.

"Bye Ugly", Bella said before she punched the smuggler. He flew backwards and knocked into a building.

When the smuggler was gone, Valkyrie and Regina were standing in front of them. "Valgina", Bella said, smiling.

(Who ships Valgina?)

"Nice punch", Regina said. Bella smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Thor asked Regina and Valkyrie.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving", Valkyrie said.

"We got sidetracked", Peyton said.

"What's with the..." Regina started, pointing at the cloaks.

"They're our disguise", Peyton said.

"But we can still see your face".

"Not if we do this, you can't", Thor said as he pulls the cloak over his face. "Your hair looks nice. I like what you did with it. Changed it? Washed it maybe?"

Valkyrie and Regina walked away. "Um, are we supposed to follow?" Bella asked. Regina and Valkyrie turned around.

"Yes", Regina said.

_______________________________________

"What are those things on her eyes? Are those the people that she's killed?" Bruce asked Thor as they followed Valkyrie and Regina.

"No, it's called makeup. It's not just used on Earth", Bella said.

"Who is this guy?" Valkyrie asked.

"He's a friend", Thor said.

"I'm Bruce".

"I feel like I know you", Valkyrie said.

"I feel like I know you too", Bruce said.

"Well-" Bella was cut off by Lavinia, who puts her hand over Bella's mouth. Thor and Peyton took off their cloaks.

The group of five followed Valkyrie and Regina. They stopped next to the door of Valkyrie's apartment.

"Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget and to die one day",Valkyrie said.

"I was thinking that you drink too much and that probably was gonna kill you", Thor said.

"I don't plan to stop drinking",Valkyrie said.

"Oh", Peyton said.

"But I don't want to forget. I can't turn away anymore. So, if I'm gonna die, well, it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag", Valkyrie said.

"So, we want to be on this team of yours. Does it have a name?" Regina asked.

"Yeah, it's called the Revengers", Thor said.