In Wakanda, Bella was pinned by an Outrider. Bella grabbed it's neck. "Bella", Natasha shouted. She threw one of her electric batons to Bella. Bella caught it.

"Thanks", Bella said before she electrocuted the Outrider. It drops next to her. Natasha helped her up.

Bella jumped onto an Outriders back. She electrocuted it with Natasha's electric baton. She tossed her dagger to Natasha. Natasha caught the dagger and stabbed the Outrider.

They gave back each other's weapon. Something comes out of the black order's ship. It crawled under the ground like a hedgehog.

Thrashers came out of the ground. "Oh Shit", Zephrine said.

"Fall back! Fall back now!" T'challa shouted.

A Thresher came towards Natasha, Bella, Okoye and Nicole. Wanda lands in front of them. She stops the Thrashers and threw them into a wave of Outriders.

"Why was she up there all this time?"Okoye asked.

A thresher rolls towards Zephrine as she fought off two Outriders. "Zephrine, look out!" Bella shouted as she runs toward Zephrine.

Zephrine finished off the Outriders. She looks at the thresher. As she closed her eyes and threw her hands up, a blue energy shot out of Zephrine's hands and threw the thresher into the barrier.

Thor and Loki looks at her in shock. "Where'd that come from?" Loki asked. Zephrine looks at him in anger.

"Your scepter!" Zephrine says angrily. She walked towards him. "When you took over my mind, you gave me powers. And did I mention I was 15".

"You're welcome", Loki said. Zephrine glared at him.

Meanwhile, Peyton threw pieces of rubble at the Outriders. She knocked them back with a wave of energy.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here",Sam said through the comms.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve shouted.

"I got him", Bruce said.

"I'm on my way", Wanda said. But she was knocked to the ground by Proxima Midnight. "He'll die alone. As will you", Midnight said.

"She's not alone".

Proxima Midnight turned around to see Natasha, Bella, Zephrine, Okoye, Peyton and Nicole. All six of the females fought Proxima Midnight.

--

A Thresher passed them, leaving behind a trail of dust. When the dust disappeared, Proxima quickly kicked Natasha to the ground and threw Okoye out of the way. She throws Zephrine into Peyton and Nicole.

Bella blocks Proxima's blade with her dagger. She cuts Proxima Midnight's knee with her dagger. Proxima stabs Bella. Bella screams in pain. Proxima threw Bella to the ground.

Zephrine stood up. She stabbed Midnight in the back with her spear. Midnight turned around and cuts Zephrine's hand off. Zephrine screamed in pain. Midnight kicks Zephrine to the ground.

She turned around to see Bella standing. Her eyes glow a bright emerald green. She threw Proxima Midnight backwards with a green energy.

Bella laid on the ground. Midnight lept towards her. Bella blocks her blade with her dagger. Proxima was lifted off the ground by Wanda's magic and thrown into a passing Thresher.

Midnight's blood splattered on them. The seven females sat on the ground, panting.

"That was really gross", Natasha said.

"Yeah, I think some of it got in my mouth", Bella gagged. Nicole smiles at her. Peyton looked at Zephrine's wrist.

"Your hand", Peyton said.

"Yeah, pretty messed up, right?" Zephrine asked. Peyton smiled at her.

--

The seven girls went to the forest. They met up with Steve, T'challa, Vision, Loki, Bruce, Rhodey, Bucky, Pietro, Groot and Rocket.

Zephrine hugged Bucky. "Are you alright?" He asked. Zephrine nodded. They kissed each other. Bucky looked at her wrist. "Your hand".

"Now we'll both have a mechanic hand",Zephrine says to lighten the mood. "I'm fine".

Peyton walked towards Loki. "Are you alright?" Loki asked. Peyton nodded. They hugged each. Bella walked towards them. She wrapped her arms around Pietro. She let go of him and looked around. "Bella, what is it?" Loki asked.

"He's here", Bella said. Nicole gives her a mask.

"He won't recognize you", Nicole said as a strong wind blew.

"Thanks", Bella said. She puts on the mask.

"Everyone on my position. We have incoming", Steve says.

Thanos appeared through a portal. Zephrine tightens her grip on her spear.

"Captain. That's him", Loki says.

Steve activated his shield. "Eyes up. Stay sharp", Steve says.

Bruce charges at Thanos. Thanos used the space stone. Bruce goes through Thanos and into the stone wall. He used the power stone to push Steve out of his way.

T'challa jumps toward Thanos. Thanos grabbed T'challa by the throat punched him, slamming him into the ground. Sam flew towards Thanos, shooting at him. Thanos used the purple and blue stone to blast Sam out of the air.

Loki jumped towards him, about to plunge his dagger into Thanos. Thanos used the power stone to push Loki out of his way.

Zephrine threw her spear at him. Thanos stopped the spear in mid air with the stone. Zephrine was thrown into a tree. Her head hits the tree, knocking her unconscious.

Nicole jumped towards Thanos and kicks him. She was going to punch him, but Thanos grabbed her arm and threw her into Bella.

Wanda was destroying the stone in Vision's head. Rhodey shoots at Thanos. Thanos used the space stone to crumble Rhodey's armor and throw him to the ground.

Bucky, Natasha, Peyton and Okoye ran towards Thanos. Bucky shoots at Thanos. Thanos used the power stone to push Bucky to the ground.

Okoye threw her spear, but Thanos caught it in mid air, using the power stone to stop her spear from hitting him. He used the stone to push Okoye out of the way.

Roots came out of the ground, pinning Natasha to the ground. Peyton tried to grab the gauntlet with her Mystic Arts powers. He pulled her closer and punched her.

Bella cuts Thanos's cheek with her dagger. She was ready to stab him, but Thanos used the reality stone to turn her dagger into bubbles. He punched her in the face, knocking her to the ground. There was a crack on her mask.

Steve held Thanos back until he punched him in the face, knocking Steve unconscious.

Thanos walked towards Wanda. Wanda held him back with her magic as she destroyed the stone.

Finally, the Mind Stone shattered.