Lavinia's point of view

I grabbed my jacket. I put my jacket on to keep me warm in the cold ship. Because I was freezing, my skin was at it's Frost Giant color and my eyes were blood red.

The Milano was just a drift in the middle of space. I walked towards the front of ship. Tony sat in front of his helmet.

"Hey Miss Potts. Pep. If you find this recording, don't post it on social media. It's gonna be a real tearjerker. I don't know if you're ever gonna see these. I don't even know if you're still...oh god, I hope so. Today's day 21. No, uh, 22. You know, if it wasn't for the existential terror of standing into the literal void of space, I'd say I'm feeling a little better today. Infection's run it's course, thanks to the blue meanie back there. Oh, you'd love her. Very practical. Only a tiny bit sadistic. So, the fuel cells were cracked during battle and we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge and bought ourselves about 48 hours of flight time. Uh, but it's now dead in the water. Thousand light years from the nearest 7-eleven. Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning...and that'll be it".

I looked at the ground, sadly. There had been times in the past where I thought that I'd die. But I never did. This time, I'm sure that this is my last moment.

At least I'll be with my husband, but what's sad about me dying is that I'll never get to hold my son again. I'll never get to hug my sister again. I'll never get to see my father again.

I'm not sure if they're still...No. I can't think of that. I wanted to send out a message to them for a long time, but if I did, would they ever find it? After Tony recorded his message, I went into a room, I think it was Jean's room, I laid on the bed and closed my eyes, knowing that death was coming my way.

But it never made it.

Zephrine's point of view

I sat in a chair at the Avengers Compound. I heard a faint rumble. I ran outside along with Natasha, Steve, Pepper, Bella, Bruce and Rhodey.

Carol carried the Milano as she flew towards us. She set the Milano on the ground. Dad came out of the ship. Steve ran towards him and helped him out of the ship.

I looked at Carol. "Thank you for bringing him back home", I said. She nodded.

"Couldn't stop him", Dad says.

"Neither could I", Steve said.

"I lost the kid", Tony says. I knew that he meant Peter. I looked down sadly.

"Tony, we lost", Steve says. Pepper walked towards them. She and Dad hugged each other as Pepper cries, relieved that he was okay.

I walked towards them. Dad looked at me. "Zephrine", Dad said. It's been a year since me and Dad last spoke. After our argument, I ran away to Wakanda to be with Bucky instead of going home like I was supposed to.

"Hi Dad", I said. I saw Lavinia walk out of the ship. I ran towards her. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey Zeph", Lavinia said. "Where's Hudson? And Bella? And father?"

I turned around to see Bella. Bella ran towards us. She and Lavinia hugged each other. They pulled me into the hug.

"Oh, god", Lavinia said in relief.

"Let's get inside", I said.

--

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to earth", Rhodey says. There were pictures shown of the people who disappeared like, Strange, Peyton, Sam, Jean, Wanda and Shuri.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census and it looks like he did...he did exactly what he said he was going to do", Natasha says. "Thanos wiped out...50% of all living creatures".

In front of me was a picture of Bucky. Tears fell down my face. Dad looked at me, but I pretended not to notice.

In front of Bella, there was a picture of Pietro. Lavinia comforts her with a hug. There was a picture shown of Peter. Dad looked away.

"Where is he now? Where?" Dad asks.

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through", Steve says.

"What's wrong with him", Tony asks, pointing to Thor, who was outside.

"He's pissed. He thinks he failed. Which of course he did, but you know, there's a lot of that going around, ain't there", Rocket said.

"He...lost Peyton, My aunt and...Heimdall", Lavinia said. Her baby was asleep in her arms.

"Honestly, until this exact second, I thought you were a build-a-bear", Tony says to Rocket.

"Maybe I am", Rocket says.

"We've been hunting Thanos for 3 weeks now. Deep space scans and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, you fought him", Steve says.

"Who told you that? I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet while the Bleecker Street Magician gave away the store. That's what happened", Dad says. "There was no fight cause he's not beatable".

"Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?" Steve asks.

"I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming", Dad says.

"Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus", Steve says.

"And I needed you. As in, past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late, buddy. Sorry", Dad says. "You know what I need? I need to shave".

He knocks down the cups on the table and got up. I knew there was a fight bound to happen.

"And I believe I remember telling all...", Dad started as he ripped out the water machine out of his arm.

"Tony, Tony", Rhodey says, but Tony didn't listen.

"Dad, stop!" I shouted. Of course, he didn't listen to me either.

"...alive and otherwise, that what we needed was a suit of armor around the world. Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not. That's what we needed", Dad argued.

"Well that didn't work out, did it?" Steve asks in a calm tone.

"I said we'd loose. You said, 'We'll do that together, too'. And guess what, Cap? We lost. And you weren't there. That's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the 'Avengers'. We're the 'Avengers', not 'Pre-vengers'. Right?" Tony asks.

"Okay. You made your point", Rhodey says.

"Dad, just sit down", I demanded.

"Okay. No, no. Here's my point. You know what?" Tony asks.

"Tony, you're sick. Sit down", Rhodey says.

"We need you. Your new blood. Bunch of tired old mules. I got nothing for you, Cap", Dad says as he walks away from me and Rhodey. "I got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options. Zero. Zip. Nada. No trust, Liar".

Tony rips his arc reactor out of his chest which made me silently gasp. He put the Arc Reactor in Steve's hand.

"Here, take this. You find him, you put that on, you hide", Tony says before he drops to his knees. Me and Rhodey walked over to him. "I'm fine. Let me...". And with that Dad collapsed.

"Dad!" I shouted.