Zephrine laid in bed. Tony, Pepper, Bella, Bucky and Shuri stood by her bed.

"The energy in Zephrine's blood, the one from the infinity stone, it's keeping her alive, but...she won't survive", Shuri said.

"There has to be something we can do. I can't loose her", Bella said. Shuri puts her hand on Bella's shoulder.

Tony looks at Zephrine. "She should've been with us during the past 5 years. Not alone in a big house", Tony said. Pepper touched his shoulder.

Bella walked out of the room. Bucky followed her. Bella throws her dagger to the ground with a scream of agony.

"Bella, it's not your fault", Bucky said.

"Let me heal her! I have the power to do it, Bucky. I can save her", Bella said.

"If you heal her with your hocus pocus, you will die. Zephrine does not want that", Bucky said.

"I am tired of people trying to look after me! For once, let me do something to help! Let me do something to make up for the pain and suffering I caused! I can't live without her", Bella said.

"Neither can she. Bella, she'd rather die than live in a world without you".

"I lost Mom. And now, I've lost Zephrine. How can I live with that? Tell me, Barnes! How can I live without Zephrine?! Without Natasha?! Tell me!" Bella shouted.

"You don't have to. Bella, we'll find another way to bring them back. You brought back half the universe. There has to be a way to bring back Zephrine. And your mom", Bucky said.

"Then we will find it", Bella said. Bucky nodded. "But let's get one thing straight. I decide who we tell about our project".

"You're the boss", Bucky said. He walked away.

Bella heard her phone notification. She pulled out her phone to see a text  from an unknown number.

The message said, "Ever heard of Project T.A.H.I.T.I?"

--

Peter and Jean Quill walked towards  the Milano. Thor and Peyton stood by the Milano door. They kissed each other.

"So...you're leaving us?" Peter asked.

"I'll still be Jean, Galactica of the Guardians of the Galaxy, but I'll also be Jean Quill, the Avenger. Plus, I want to find out about my dad and Loki said he'd help me with my magic. At least you have a reason to come back to earth", Jean said.

"Be safe, no dating and I will see you when I come back to earth", Peter said. Jean hugged Peter.

Thor and Peyton walked towards Jean and Peter. "I should go", Peter said. He looked at Thor. "Make sure your brother doesn't flirt with my sister".

Peter walked into the Milano. "Did he just say that? Seriously?" Jean asked. "I'm in no mood to start a dating relationship".

Nicole walked towards them. She looks at Jean. "Hey. I'm Nicole", she said.

"Jean", Jean says.

--

Lavinia walked towards Tony and Pepper's home. Hudson ran out of the house and saw Lavinia.

"Mama!" He shouted as he ran towards Lavinia. Lavinia knelt to his height as he ran closer.

Lavinia wrapped her arms around Hudson. Bella walked towards them. She smiled at them.

Hudson looked at Bella. "Aunt Bella", he said. Hudson hugged Bella.

Lavinia looked at them and smiled. "Are you ready to get on the Quinjet?" She asked.

Bella nodded.

Bella, Lavinia and Hudson got onto the Quinjet. Peyton, Thor, Loki, Regina, Jean, Nicole, Wanda, Pietro, Sam and Bucky were already in the Quinjet.

Bella got into the pilot's seat. "Just so you know, you've all agreed to help us rebuild the compound and sleep in an RV until compound is finished", Bella said into the speakers.

"I bet this will take three weeks with Pietro's superspeed", Wanda said.

"If it takes three weeks, I'll give you 3 pieces of gold", Regina whispered to Loki.

"You're on", Loki said.

As Bella started the Quinjet, she thought of Natasha, of the time Nat taught her how to pilot a plane.

She was going to get her back. She had too. No one was going to stop her.