Steve, Natasha, Lavinia and Scott arrived at Tony and Pepper's house along with Hudson. Tony walks onto the porch as he carries Morgan. He looked at the five of them. Natasha gave him a short nod. Tony gave her a short nod back.

After taking Morgan into the house, Tony stood outside with Steve, Natasha, Lavinia, Scott and Hudson.

"No- trust- We know how it sounds", Scott said.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve asked.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition", Tony said. "Can we agree on that?" Tony hands Steve a drink.

"In layman's term, it means you're not coming home", Tony said.

"I did", Scott said.

"No. You accidentally survived", Tony said.

"I don't think that was an accident, Tony",Lavinia said.

"You don't understand. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull a...What do you call it?"

"A time heist?" Scott says, but it came out as a question.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course. Why didn't we think of this before?"

"Because we're a bunch of a-holes",Lavinia said.

"No. Because it's laughable. It's a pipe dream".

"The stones are in the past. We could go back, we could get them", Steve said.

"We could snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back", Natasha said.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?" Tony asked.

"I don't believe we would", Steve said.

"Gotta say it. I sometimes miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome will be our collective demise".

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. Alright, it means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events", Scott said.

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on back to the future?" Tony asked.

"No", Scott said.

"Good. You had me worried there. Cause that would be horseshit. That's not how Quantum physics works".

"Tony. We have to take a stand",Natasha said.

"She's right. We have to bring everyone back. There are loved ones that have been missing for 5 years. If we can fix this, we can't let the universe stay like this", Lavinia said.

"We did stand. And yet, here we are",Tony said.

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did. And now, now we have a chance to bring her back, to bring everyone back and you're telling me that you won't even-" Scott was cut off by Tony.

"That's right, Scott. I won't even. I can't",Tony said. Morgan ran outside and hugs Tony.

"Mommy told me to come and save you",Morgan said.

"Good job. I'm saved", Tony said. "I wish you were coming here to ask me something else. Anything else". Tony stood up with Morgan in his arms. "I'm honestly happy to see you guys, I just...Oh look, the table's set for 6".

"Tony, I get it. And I'm happy for you. I really am. But this is a second chance", Steve said.

"I got my second chance right here, Cap. I can't roll the dice on it. If you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch", Tony said. He walked towards the door. Lavinia followed him.

"What about Peter?" Lavinia asked. Tony turned around. "Tony, that kid spent his last moments, clinging onto you, crying. I remember it really well. Did you just forget all of that?"

"There's nothing we can do. He's gone", Tony said.

"Does Zephrine know? About her, I mean?" Lavinia asked, referring to Morgan.

"I haven't talked to her in years", Tony said.

"She'd like to know that she has a sister. If you can't help us, can you at least keep Hudson safe?"

"You won't give up".

"My sister is out there somewhere and she's heartbroken. Others are feeling the same. I can't let that happen. Besides, it'll be nice for Morgan to play with someone her age".

Tony sighs. "He'll be safe here", he said.

"Thank you". Lavinia kneeled to Hudson's height. "Hudson, stay here with Tony and Pepper. They'll keep you safe and they have a girl your age that you can play with. When this is over, I'll come and get you, okay?"

"Will you save Aunt Bella?" Hudson asked.

"Yeah. And many other people".

Hudson hugs Lavinia. "I love you, Mama",Hudson says. Lavinia kissed his head.

"I love you too, sweetie", Lavinia said. Hudson followed Tony into the house. Lavinia joined Steve, Natasha and Scott in the car.

"What now?" Lavinia asked.

"Don't loose hope, Lavinia. We've got another option", Natasha said.

"What?"

"We just need a big brain", Steve said.

"Bigger than his?" Lavinia and Scott asked in unison.