Thor, Bella and Peyton were thrown into a prison area. Thor tried to punch down the door.

"Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy, man. Over here. The pile of rocks waving at you. Here. Yeah, I'm actually a thing. A being. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see. But don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid unless you're made of scissors. Just a little rock, paper, scissors joke for you",Korg said.

"Good one", Bella said.

"This is my very good friend over here, Miek. He's an insect and has knives for hands", Korg said, pointing to his friend, Miek.

"You're a Kroan, aren't you?" Thor asked.

"That I am", Korg said.

"How'd you end up here?" Peyton asked.

"Ah, well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets. So hardly anyone turned up, except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator",Korg explained. Bella and Peyton listened to the story as they walked. Thor ran away, but ended up running in a circle. "Bit of a promotional disaster that one. But I'm actually organizing another revolution. I don't know if you guys would be interested in something like that. Do you reckon you'd be interested".

"How did you..." Thor asks in confusion.

"Ah, yeah, no. This whole thing is a circle. But not a real circle. More like a freaky circle".

"This doesn't make any sense".

"No, nothing makes sense here, man. The only thing that does make sense is that nothing makes sense", Korg said.

"Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster's champion?" Peyton asked.

"Doug has. Doug! Our luck, Doug's dead", Korg said. "That's right. Everyone who fights the Grandmaster's champion perishes".

Peyton looked at Bella. "Why did you bring me into this?" Peyton asked. She walked away from Bella, Thor and Korg. Bella went a separate way.

_______________________________________

Peyton was sitting on the ground. Her knees were up to her chest. Thor sat down next to her.

"I can't do it. I'm not whatever he thinks I am", Peyton said, referring to Odin. "I'm not some Goddess with God-like powers. I can't defeat Hela. I never wanted to be brought into this". A stone shot away from Peyton. Thor and Peyton looked at it in shock.

"How did you do that?" Thor asked.

"I don't know", Peyton said. Peyton's hand touched the ground. She closed her eyes. The ground began to shake. She opened her eyes and the shaking stopped. "How's this even possible? Why me? I'm no one special".

"That's not true, Peyton", Thor said.

"My parents were just a happy married couple who lived in China. The neighborhood thought they were weird. So it wasn't easy for me to make friends in school. One day, the city was attacked by a man named Kaecillius. He and his disciples killed my parents. After finding me, The Ancient One took me in and taught me the ways of the Mystic Arts. 15 years later, I met Strange. He was taught. Then...The Ancient One...my mom...was killed. I guess, in a way, Strange took me in. He's like a father to me. So you see. There's nothing special about me", Peyton explained.

"Everyone is special in their own way, Peyton",Thor said.

"What is it that you see in me?"Peyton asked.

"Something unique".

"You...you believe in me. That's never happened to me before. Thank you, Thor. Thank you for believing in me",Peyton said. At first, she hesitated, but Peyton moved closer to Thor and kissed him. Thor didn't pull away. He enjoyed this moment with Peyton and didn't want it to ever end.

(Who ships Theyton?)

_______________________________________

Bella sat on the ground, stopping the tears from coming out of her eyes. Thor sat next to her.

"Are you alright, Isabella?" Thor asked.

"No, not really. We're stuck in here, Hela's on Asgard, Papa is working with that lunatic, and they've probably locked Lavinia in a room somewhere", Bella said. "What if they find out who I am? What if they hurt Lavinia or the baby?"

"I know this is scary, Bella, but I'm going to get us out of here",Thor said.

"Why would Dad do this to us? There is good in him, I know there is",Bella said.

_______________________________________

After Thor's conversation with Loki, Bella sat by herself in the prison area. Her knees were up to her chest.

"Bella".

Bella looked up to see Loki. She didn't say anything to him. "You're not really here", Bella said.

"Is that all you're going to say to me?"Loki asked.

"You want me to say something else? Fine. You're not who I thought you were. I thought maybe there was good in you, but I guess I was wrong. They'll find out who I am. Doesn't that scare you?" Bella asked. Loki didn't say anything.

"Revna", Loki said.

"Stop calling me that!"

"That is your name, whether you like it or not!"

"No, it isn't. At least you'd know that if you were there for me. But you weren't because you spent years, playing dead. I was a 14 year old girl who watched my father die. Did you even think about me? Or Lavinia? Or your own brother?" Bella asked as tears fell down her face. She walked away from the illusion, but Loki followed her.

"I wanted to be there for you two".

"Then, why weren't you? Why did you leave us both heartbroken?"

"Do you think I don't care, Bella? I do care. If they find out who you are, I can keep you safe", Loki said.

"How would you do that? If you really care about us, help us leave", Bella said. "I know there's good in you. There has to be".

"We don't always get what we want in life, Isabella", Loki said.

"Then I guess I was wrong about you".

"Bella, I pushed you away once and I regretted it dearly. Please don't do the same".

"How could I push you away? It's not like you're actually here. Why didn't you tell us you were alive?"

"I wanted to, but we can both agree you were better off without me".

"Don't say that. I wanted you to be in my life and believe me, I've needed you in my life. But you need to stop being a villain and start being a father",Bella said. Loki's illusion disappeared. Korg and Miek ran towards her.

"He's gone again", Korg said.

"Yeah. It's not the first time he left",Bella said.