A few hours ago...

Tony knocks on a door. The door was opened by Zephrine. Zephrine looked at him in shock. "We need to talk",Tony said. Zephrine let him inside. She closed the door behind him.

Tony followed her to the kitchen. They sat at the table and drank tea. "Five years ago, I had said to Bucky that we could...start a family. I guess it was all just a stupid dream because...well, he's not here",Zephrine said.

"That's what I wanted to talk about. Cap's found a way to bring everyone back. It's a...crazy idea, but I think it might work. I did some calculations on it. We may be able to travel back in time and redo what Thanos did", Tony explains.

"Travel back in time? Is that even possible?" Zephrine asked.

"Apparently, it is", Tony said. "They can't do it without us".

"Peter and Bucky. We get them back?" Tony nodded. "It's...this is big. It might work, but it could also fail", Zephrine says.

"I know. It's crazy".

"I've been through crazy since I was 14. Okay. What do I need to pack?"

"I don't know how long we'll be working on this", Tony said.

"I'll start packing", Zephrine said. She was going to walk out of the room, but she stops by the doorway and turned around. "I'm...sorry".

"For what?"

"For failing you all those years ago".

"Zephrine, I didn't mean what I said. I'm hard on you because I care. It's just...that day with the Ferry, I just couldn't help but think what could've happened to you".

"It wasn't his fault. HYDRA brainwashed Bucky. Yes, Steve might've lied to you, but he thought he was protecting  you. He's your friend. We can't be apart any while longer", Zephrine said.

"I agree", Tony said.

Zephrine wrapped her arms around Tony. "I love you, Dad", Zephrine said.

"I love you too", Tony said.

--

Somewhere in Asia

A man ran towards a building in the middle of the frosty night, running through the snowy forest. Something followed behind him. Was it an animal. No, it couldn't be. To big to be a monkey. To to fast to be an eagle. It's reflexes, too fast to be cat.

And it had a spear.

"Close the gates! Close the gates now!"The man shouted. The figure stabbed him in the back with their spear. They're spear turned into a staff.

Two men shot at the figure. The figure stood there as if it were bulletproof. They threw ninja stars at the guards. The figure got past the gates.