Back on Nidavellir, Peyton stood in the ship, worried. She didn't want Thor to die.

"Please don't die", Peyton said.

Thor uses his strength to hold open the iris. The beam of light heats up the mold to create Stormbreaker.

Peyton zoned out. All she could think of is Thor. She was hoping he'd be okay. She snapped back to reality when the ship started moving. Thor falls away from the iris.

He landed in the forge. The ship landed next to him. Peyton ran out of the ship. She knelt next to Thor. Rocket got out of the ship. He knelt beside Thor. Groot looks up from his game and looked at Thor sadly.

"Thor, wake up", Peyton said.

"Say something. Come on", Rocket said. "Thor, you okay?"

"Come on. Wake up", Peyton said.

"I think he's dying", Rocket said to Eitri. Eitri quickly builds Stormbreaker.

"No, no, no. Thor, stay with me, okay? Come on, wake up", Peyton said worriedly as she began CPR.

"He needs the axe! Where's the handle?" Eitri asked.

"Please. Thor, wake up. Listen to me. You're not dying on me!" Peyton shouted as tears ran down her cheeks. "Come on!" Peyton cried as she began to loose hope.

"Tree, help me find the handle!" Eitri said.

"Thor, I love you. Please. Don't die on me. Just stay with me. Come on. Get up. You can't die. Come on", Peyton begged. She looked at Groot. Groot grabbed the axe and put it together. His arm became a handle. Groot slices his arm off.

Peyton looked at him, shocked. Lightning spikes on Stormbreaker. Peyton looked at Thor's hand. Lightning sparks from his hand as it opens.

"We should probably stand back", Peyton said.

--

In Wakanda, Zephrine stabbed an Outrider with her spear. It's blood spilled on her. "You know, I've never used a spear before", Zephrine said to Loki.

"You're doing quite well, Miss Stark", Loki said. 

Bucky get pinned to the ground by one of the viscous Outriders. Zephrine looked at him. "Bucky!" She shouted. Zephrine ran towards him. Before she could get to him, an Outrider pulled her down. Zephrine yelped. She landed with a groan of pain.

An Outrider pushed Bella to the ground. Another Outrider pulled her towards Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian.

"Let me go!" Bella shouted as she stabs at it. An Outrider knocked the dagger out of her hand. Bella kicked the Outrider as hard as she could.

Loki looked at her. "Bella!" He shouted. He ran towards her. A group of Outriders pushed him down.

"Papa!" Bella shouted.

"There's too many of them!" Bruce shouted. The only thing he had to protect him was the Hulkbuster armor.

The Bifrost arrived. Stormbreaker flew out of the portal. It hits the Outriders and freed everyone from the Outriders.

The Bifrost disappeared, leaving behind Thor, Peyton, Rocket and Groot. Thor wore his new Asgardian armor. Peyton wore her blue Mystics Art outfit. Rocket had a gun in his hand. Peyton had a sword and her sling ring on her finger.

Stormbreaker flew into Thor's hand. Everyone looked at the four of them. They ran towards the Outriders. "Bring me Thanos!" Thor shouted. Thor knocks down the Outriders with a wave of Lightning.