Bella and Loki walked towards the Avengers Facility. Hudson was crying in Bella's arms.

"Baby boy, I don't know what you want", Bella complained. "Papa? Make. Him. Stop. Please".

"Sing your nephew to sleep", Loki said.

"I don't sing. I got a better idea. I'm not sure if it'll work, but it's worth a try",Bella said. She puts her pinky in Hudson's mouth. Hudson stopped crying and started sucking on her finger. "Thank Allfather, it worked".

Bella and Loki walked into the compound. "Are you sure this is a great idea?" Loki asked.

"It'll be fine. I'll ask them to let me explain. Mom always listens to what I have to say", Bella said.

They stopped at a doorway. Bella puts Hudson in Loki's arms. Bella walked into the room. Steve, Natasha, Sam, Rhodey, Wanda, Pietro, Vision and Bruce were in the room.

"This is awkward", Sam said.

"I hope you don't mind, but, it's gonna get a little more awkward", Bella said. Everyone looked at her. "Yeah, I'm...also back".

"Bella?" Natasha asked.

"Hey Mom", Bella said. She walked towards Natasha. She wrapped her arms around Natasha. Natasha returned the hug.

Bella walked towards Pietro. They kissed each other. "You're here", Pietro said.

"I am", Bella said.

Bella walked towards the door. "Guys, I brought someone. Promise me you'll let me explain before you do anything", Bella said.

Steve and Natasha looked at each other. They looked at Bella. "We promise, Bella", Natasha said.

Bella looked at Loki. She grabbed his hand. "It's okay", Bella said. She led him into the room. There was an awkward silence. "I told you it was gonna get more awkward".

"We promised we'd let you explain so we'll let you talk", Natasha said. Bella smiled at her. Bella told them about Ragnarok and about Thanos. She even told them about Baby Hudson.

"So we got to assume they're coming back", Rhodey said.

"And they can clearly find us", Wanda said.

"And me", Bella said softly. Loki held her hand.

"We need all hands on deck", Bruce says. "Where's Clint?"

"After the whole Accord situation, he and Scott took a deal", Natasha explains. "It was too tough on their families. They're on house arrest".

"Who's Scott?" Bruce asks.

"Ant-Man", Steve says.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spiderman?"

"Yeah. I lived with Spiderman for a while. He's a good kid. He's really smart. You'd love him", Bella said.

"Okay, Look. Thanos has the biggest army in the universe".

"Bigger than the Chitauri", Bella said.

"Thanos will not rest until he has all six stones and...he kills Bella", Loki said.

"Well, then, we have to protect them both", Natasha said.

"No, we have to destroy it", Vision said.

"Uh, me or the stone?" Bella asked.

"The stone, of course. We'll protect you, Bella. Even if you'll say you can take care of yourself", Vision said.

"You know me so well, but also, thank you. And thank you for not wanting to destroy me".

"I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head. About it's nature, but also it's composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something very similar to its own signature perhaps. It's molecular integrity could and fail".

"And you with it. We're not having this conversation", Wanda says.

Hudson get a little fussy. "No, not again. I know you lost your Papa, Baby Nephew, but you can't keep doing this. I don't even know how I take care of you", Bella said.

"Let me take him", Natasha said. Bella gave Hudson to Natasha. "When's the last time you changed him?"

"Changed him? What's that supposed to mean?" Bella asked. Natasha and Loki looked at each other.

"I'm not telling her", Loki said.

Wanda walks away from Vision. "Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him", Vision says.

"But it should. We don't trade lives, Vision", Steve says.

"Captain, Seventy years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me why is this any different?"

"Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made out of a complex construct of overlays. JARVIS, Ultron, Tony, me, Bella, the stone. All of them mixed together, all of them learning from one another", Bruce explains.

"You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda asks.

"I'm saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left, but perhaps the best parts", Bruce says.

"Can we do that?" Natasha asked.

"Not me. Not here".

"Well you better find someone and somewhere fast. Ross isn't just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back", Rhodey says.

"Two years and he's still an asshole? No surprise", Bella said. Bella froze. She stood up.

"Bella, what did you see?" Loki asked.

"Wakanda. That's where we'll go. It's safer, It has a barrier, it has warriors. Wakanda. We're going to Wakanda", Bella said.

"He's coming with us?" Rhodey asked, pointing at Loki.

"Of course. Look, Thanos manipulated him and my aunt. Trust me, he's on our side", Bella said.

"I trust Bella", Natasha says.

"Me too", Steve said.

"And so do I", Pietro said.

"Thank you. It means a lot. I'm just gonna have to warn you that we're taking Baby Nephew with us", Bella said.

"And you don't know how to take care of him",Wanda said. Bella shook her head.

"Let's go to Wakanda. We could use T'challa and Nicole's help. And Zephrine and Bucky, of course".