The portal closed behind them. "You know, I think he's happy to get rid of me", Peyton said as she stood up. Lavinia and Thor helped her up.

Bella saw Odin. He was standing close to the edge of the cliff, looking at the blue ocean.

Bella walked towards him. Thor, Lavinia, Peyton and Loki looked at her. They followed Bella. Bella stood next to him. "Hi Grandfather", Bella said. Lavinia stood next to her.

"Hello, my granddaughters", he said.

Loki stood next to Lavinia. Thor and Peyton stood on the other side of Odin. "Look at this place. It's beautiful", Odin said.

"It is", Bella said, looking at the beautiful view in front of them.

"Father, it's us", Thor said.

"My sons. My granddaughters. I've been waiting for you", Odin said. Bella looked at Loki, who wasn't expecting to hear Odin call him his son.

"I know. We've come to take you home", Thor said.

"Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?"

Bella, Lavinia and Peyton listened, but they heard nothing. "Loki, lift your magic", Thor said.

Odin chuckled. "Took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud", he said. "Come and sit with me. I don't have much time".

Bella and Loki looked at each other. She grabbed his hand. They followed Odin. Lavinia and Peyton helped Odin sit down on a rock. Thor and Loki sat next to him. Bella sat next to Loki. Lavinia sat next to Thor.

"I know that we failed you. But we can make this right", Thor said.

"I failed you. It is upon us. Ragnarok",Odin said.

"The End", Bella said, remembering the book she read about Ragnarok.

"Yes, Revna. Ragnarok is the end", Odin said.

"No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur", Thor said.

"No. It has already begun. She's coming. My life was all that held her back. But my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer".

"Father, Who are you talking about?"

"Goddess of Death. Hela. My firstborn. Your sister", Odin said.

"She's our aunt" Lavinia said to Bella. Odin nodded.

"Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her, so I imprisoned her. Locked her away".

"Your control?" Peyton murmured.

"She draws her strength from Asgard and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless".

"Whatever she is, we can stop her together. We can face her together",Thor says.

"Yeah", Lavinia agreed.

"No, we won't", Odin said. "I'm on a different path now. This, you must face alone".

"How will we do this without you? How will we stop her?" Bella asked.

Odin looked at Peyton. "You can stop her", he said. Peyton shook her head. She was just a girl from China. How could she have a chance against the Goddess of death. "I-I can't. It can't be me. I'm a no one", Peyton said.

"That's not true. You are capable of more than you think, Peyton", Odin said.

"Please. It has to be someone else. Anyone else, but me", Peyton said.

"It's not. It has to be you", Odin said.

Lavinia grabbed his hand. "Please don't leave us", Lavinia said softly. Odin gave her a small smile. Bella grabbed his other hand.

"I love you, my sons and my granddaughters. Look at that". Odin pointed to the view of the ocean. "Remember this place. Home". Odin turned into dust and flew away. Some of the dust was in Bella's hand. The dust flew out of her hand to join the rest.

Peyton walked away from them. Lavinia and Bella followed her. "Peyton",Lavinia said.

"No, I'm not doing it. It's not me. It can't be me", Peyton said. Peyton looked at her hand, only to see that her sling ring was gone. "Strange took my ring. Take me back".

"Peyton", Bella said.

"Take me back now!" Peyton demanded. A strong wind blew and the ground shook.

"Peyton", Thor said.

"Take. Me. Back", Peyton demanded in a stern voice. Green energy appeared in Bella's hand. Loki takes out his daggers.

"No! Don't. She's afraid", Lavinia said, stepping in front of Loki and Bella. She looks at Peyton. "Peyton".

A dark energy appeared. Thor, Loki, Bella, Lavinia and Peyton walked towards it. Thor, Loki and Lavinia were in their Asgardian clothing. Bella and Peyton remained in their clothing.

Hela came out of the dark energy. "So he's gone. That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that", Hela said.

"You must be be Hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin".

"Really? You don't look like him",Hela said.

"Perhaps we can come to an arrangement", Loki said.

"You sound like him". Hela looked at Bella and Lavinia.

"Hey Auntie", Lavinia said. Hela looks at Bella.

"You're my aunt as well", Bella said. Hela looked at Peyton.

"Just a friend of the family", Peyton said.

Hela looked at the five of them. "Kneel", she said. Bella just glared at her.

"Beg your pardon?" Loki asked.

Hela pulled out her sword. "Kneel. Before your queen", Hela said.

"I don't think so", Thor said. He threw his hammer at her, but Hela caught it.
Lavinia looked at her in shock. "It's not possible".

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible", Hela says. She crushed Mjolnir, breaking it.

Hela puts on her helmet. "Bring us back!" Loki shouted.

"No!" Thor, Lavinia and Bella shouted.

The Bifrost took them away. "She stole Dad's line", Bella said to Lavinia as they were traveling through the Bifrost.

"I know", Lavinia said.

"Loki!" Thor shouted.

They looked down to see Hela following them. She threw a knife at Loki, knocking him out of the portal.

"Dad!" Bella and Lavinia shouted.

Hela threw Peyton into Bella and Lavinia, knocking them out of the Bifrost as well. Thor fell out of the Bifrost as well.