𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾, 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗍, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 27th, 2021 @ 1:30pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓕𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚃, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

EREN AND JOSIAH RAN ACROSS the top of the wall and the Colossal Titan swiped it's arm at them

EREN AND JOSIAH RAN ACROSS the top of the wall and the Colossal Titan swiped it's arm at them. They jumped to avoid it. Josiah watched as he took out the cannons.

"He was after the fixed cannons! It's no coincidence it went for the gate either... This thing really is... sentient!" Josiah thought.

"I'll attack from the right while you hit it straight on. It can't avoid both of us. It moves slow." Josiah told Eren as he only nodded.

The Titan reaches for them, but they both managed to escape as Eren flies up and lands on it's back. Josiah used his ODM gear to connect himself to it's neck.

Just as Eren and Josiah swing their blades down they get hit in the face with steam, obstructing their view. But that didn't stop Eren. He was serious about cutting this Titans life short.

The smoke cleared, Eren and Josiah were hit with a gust of steam as they realized the Colossal Titan had vanished. "We missed?" Eren asked himself as he looked over at Josiah, who just shrugged.

Eren latched his gear onto the wall to prevent him from falling as Josiah did the same. Eren looks around but it was too late. The Titan had gone.

"No... The Colossal Titan vanished?"