𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙.𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗐.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on september 16th, 2022 @ 5:20pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓣𝙷𝙰𝚆.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE WALL TITANS KEPT ON moving past as the group was on a rooftop

THE WALL TITANS KEPT ON moving past as the group was on a rooftop. "It's finished. I never thought he'd planned to slaughter everyone outside the walls. But if those people are gone, so will all the hatred they have." Jean spoke as he finished tying up Falco. "All the enemies that ever threatened our existence will be smushed to death. Leaving nothing but a blank, empty land."

"The thing people beyond the ocean feared the most has happened. Because they deemed us as devils and tried to kill us all. So this... This is what people brought on themselves. There was nothing we can do about it. Isn't that right?"

"But... This... This is too far. This is an unprecedented level of genocide." Armin replied.

"Then... Will you stop him? Stop Eren?" Jean asked. "Eren rejected Zeke's idea to castrate us with his Euthanasia plan. He also rejected the idea to sacrifice Historia to maintain control over the power of the Founding. In other words... Eren... He sacrificed the humanity beyond the walls to protect us. The ones who'll benefit from this genocide... are us."

"You guys are important to me. More than anyone else."

It was silent amongst the group as neither of them spoke a word. An explosion was heard, getting their attention.

"What's that?" Armin questioned. "The Titans... are fighting our soldiers? Did they devour all the Marleyan soldiers? No way. If Eren has control over the Founding Titan, he should be able to control all the Titans!"