𝒔𝒊𝒙.𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽, 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗍, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on september 10th, 2021 @ 8:27am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇,
𝓦𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳, 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚃, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁. 

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

In the year 845... The Colossal and Armored Titans suddenly appeared, destroying the wall, along with the life we'd known.

Humanity abandoned Wall Maria, losing twenty percent of its population and a third of its territory, to retreat within Wall Rose.

And in the year 850... The Colossal Titan reappeared and breached the wall. And once again, humanity could not stop a Titan invasion.

Soldiers fell, one after the next, before the Titan assault. And then... Eren Yeager had been devoured by a Titan, but reappeared, emerging from a mysterious Titan.

Dot Pixis, the high commander of the southern territories, recognized the combat potential of Eren's ability to become a Titan, and decided to execute an an audacious plan.

However, as soon as it had begun, the mission already seems to be on the brink of failure...

EREN'S FIST HAD SWUNG AT Mikasa and Josiah as Mikasa fell down on the building as she felt something sharp hit her cheek. Josiah was able to move out of the way. He lifted up his fist once more to strike at them. "Ackerman! Verlice!" Ian shouted, trying to get to them.

Josiah managed to dodge Eren's fist before it struck him again. He used his ODM gear to get close to his face.

"Hey! Verlice, stop!" Ian warned. "Get away from him!"